There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Skyblock1 World Edit V2 :D

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Alyssa-FR13ND5_, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa-FR13ND5_

Alyssa-FR13ND5_ Batman

Minecraft:
    SnailPunch_
    Everyone in skyblock (maybe other servers) take all of their time to make a cactus farm, iron golem farm ect.
    and as I was making a cactus farm (as big as my island) and talking to my friend. As a thought crossed my mind. What if there was world edit that would be world edit,BUT, it would just give you free blocks it would take the blocks from your inventory and place them ( or put them in your inventory and take them away ).
    So we wouldn't have to waste our whole day making something because you know we have stuff to do in our day so it could take up to a lot of days just to make a cactus farm. and with this world edit we could totally make a cactus farm in probably 1-3 hours! I was thinking about putting this under GLOBAL but idk.

2. Paatt

Paatt Flamingo

Faction:
    Memers
    Minecraft:
    Paatt
    I like it but what ranks would this apply to? And also what commands of WorldEdit would players get? There are a ton of commands and I don't think players should get all of them.

3. Lurching

Lurching Batman

Minecraft:
    Lurching
    Theres already something similar, schematica. But the printer function is not allowed here.

4. Acer

Acer ArkhamKnight

Minecraft:
    AcerEclipse
    Denied.

This would ruin the eco too soon. It's not that bad building a cactus farm at the end of the day... Sure it takes time but thats all part of the fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->