There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Wild stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mousetrapsful, Jun 15, 2020.

1. mousetrapsful

mousetrapsful ArkhamFag

Faction:
    Chaotic
    I joined this server like 7 years ago (give or take) and I still remember my craziest experience. I’ll share it.

I was a young boy and really wanted one of these very expensive ranks or VIP thing. I was a helper at the time and someone just messaged me saying they’d buy me the most expensive rank. Like 800 dollars at the time I think. Absolute random person but I went through with it and for some reason they bought me the rank. I come back later in the day to learn that they had chargebacked. A staff member charging-back was not a good look and I was almost perm banned. I’m not sure how but I ended up keeping the rank and not getting banned — so gas.

Idk, I thought it was crazy what happened.

Also, I remember being so rattled that I would bust my ask off doing ban reports n poop (I think I’ve gotten like 150+ Hackers banned in my time), and I quit as staff. Later that day I was informed that had I not quit I was going to be promoted to Mod. I don’t think i had ever been more frustrated.

Idk why I’m writing this but I decided to check these forums cause I sometimes think about my past n poop and I remember this used to be a big part of my life and these are pretty vivid memories that I have of this game.

2. mousetrapsful

mousetrapsful ArkhamFag

Faction:
    Chaotic
    It’s really crazy how long ago this was. Crazy to think I’m working full time now and about to go to one of the best schools in the nation and I’m still making occasional posts on this poop

3. SlovenijaTMGeek

SlovenijaTMGeek Flamingo

Faction:
    19cSuck
    Minecraft:
    SlovenijaTMGeek
    forums r super ded

4. TheWalrusMC

TheWalrusMC Senior Mod

Minecraft:
    Wolrus
    yooo thats crazy

5. Demonized666

Demonized666 ArkhamKnight

Faction:
    Dauntless
    Minecraft:
    Demonized666
    discord killed the forums, super sad.

6. kemeticsand

kemeticsand Flamingo

Minecraft:
    kemeticsand
    I still like chilling on the forums idk, that's a mad thing happening though. My craziest experience was this guy started arguing with me in chat when I was Batman and then he stopped and kept saying sorry. Like 2 minutes later I got Joker and he said he'd bought me Joker to say sorry like damn was NOT expecting that

-->