There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Towny Towny Bugs And Glitches

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Theminermans, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Theminermans

Theminermans Flamingo

Faction:
    oppvperz
    Minecraft:
    Grqison
    Posts Merged. Post Creator has received 1 warning point lasting 1 week for double posting.

Hello there, I'm happyIsGood your friendly neighbourhood towny player. I am here to address some bugs and glitches towny as a whole would LOVE to be fixed. I do not know if this breaks any rules but if it does just delete this post!

Bugs.
    1. The /warp wild world has been officially announced that it resets every week. From what I've been told it hasn't done that reset since the week it started.
    2. The enchantment table glitch has yet to be fixed and It's made it cost an arm and a leg to get a set of armor that's decent enough to compete.
    To Be Continued...:

Glitches.

1. If you are in /warp pvp or /pvp arena you can spam the /saddlekit saddle to get out of combat and /spawn.
    2. You can, if you have enderpearls, simply pearl out of the /pvp arena.
    To Be Continued...:

If you have any bugs / glitches of towny that I didn't list please post them down below and I will try and add them ASAP. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  2. Theminermans

Theminermans Flamingo

Faction:
    oppvperz
    Minecraft:
    Grqison
    I've reported the saddle bug to a helper who then recorded it and had me demonstrate it to orchuk whom presumably told redman. This is a very VERY economy breaking glitch which has not been fixed. Also it's sad how redman knows of the enchant tables which would help the playerbase so much yet noone does anything, I get about the revamp but the glitch has been around aslong as I've been playing... #DisRespectful

-->