There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Towny Statement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omegahh, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Omegahh

Omegahh Batman

Minecraft:
    KingOmegahh
    Statement from KingOmegahh
    The Third Towny Honors Awards were a success! Thank you so much to everyone who went to the ceremony. There were some issues such as the 30-minute delay. The performance during the ceremony was enjoyed by many of the attendees. I would like to announce a few things. First, the Third Towny Honors Awards Discord has been closed. The discord did have issues such as people talking when they were told not to. Second, The Fourth Towny Honors Awards are confirmed for Friday, July 27th at 7pm Eastern Standard Time. The official Fourth Towny Honors Awards thread will be posted on Sunday, July 15th at 5pm EST. Third, The Third Towny Honors Awards have set a new bar for future Towny Honors Awards which will continue on such as the Online Voting, the Discord, and the Strathford Amphitheater. See you all in July!

-KingOmegahh, Chairman of the Towny Honors Association

2. BlueDiamonds

BlueDiamonds Flamingo

King, I solved your problem. If you would allow some people (such as me and Holly) to become "administrative roles" we can server mute and server deafen unranked players who don't have the ability to unmute/undeafen themselves. But I really enjoyed being a part of the Third Towny Honors Awards!

3. Zectos

Zectos ArkhamFan

Minecraft:
    Zectos
    Where's the factions honor awards for best glitcher and that kind of stuff?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. You

You Resigned Forums Administrator

Faction:
    vittupaska
    Minecraft:
    19c
    Somebody should make this a thing.

-->