There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Skyblock1 Skyblock1 Island Contest

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Dragonleet_, May 13, 2019.

1. Dragonleet_

Dragonleet_ Memelord

Minecraft:
    Dragonleet_
    Batman Realm
    (Skyblock1)
    Skyblock Island Contest

Hello Heroes & Villains, I, Dragonleet_, the Skyblock leader, will be hosting a Skyblock island contest, in which two players may have the opportunity to win a $25 buycraft
    voucher each, and have your created island be featured in our next reset!

Don't forget to give your island a creative name, and do the best you can.
    Get started on the Batman realm right now and give it your best shot!
    You will have one week until Monday, 5/20/19 at 4:00 PM EST to turn your pictures in.

You may send me your pictures of the island via discord @ Dragonleet#2383
    and I will then decide the top 2 islands in which the most effort is put in, and, of course, how amazing it'll look! I will be checking the islands I choose upon the decision
    in-game. I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope you compete in this contest to get your very own created island featured, plus a $25 voucher on the store! Good luck to all, and have fun.

Please do not forget to look at the rules below! Any rule breaking will result in a DQ.

- Dragonleet_
    Rules:
    You will be limited to only ONE other teammate to work with, meaning you and one person of your choice can work on the island.
    Having 3+ people work on the island will result in a disqualification.
    I will be watching!

Valuble blocks, such as diamond, emerald, gold, and iron, will NOT be allowed.
    Ores will be allowed, but not blocks.

Custom blocks, such as hoppers.. etc are NOT allowed.

Spawners are NOT allowed.

You may create a small farm or two, but keep in mind, it must be a vanilla farm.
    Nothing crazy!

Have fun, and keep it in the realm of a starting Skyblock island to the best of your abilities. I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Don't forget to contact me via discord with all of your pictures of the island
    @ Dragonleet#2383 no later than 4:00 PM EST on Monday, 5/20/19.

-->