There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Skyblock1 Skyblock 1 Revamp + New Gkits + New Hub

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by MrSneakyGuy, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSneakyGuy

    MrSneakyGuy Memelord

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    2,328
    Likes Received:
    432
    Minecraft:
    MrSneakyGuy
    Hey there Heroes & Villains!

    Skyblock1 is being revamped on April 27th! This Skyblock will have a lot of new features, providing everyone with a more enjoyable experience and an easier grind!

    This thread will go over its new features as well as some new gkits.

    Features
    Sky crystals are a new currency that can only be obtained via crates or from trading in iron, gold, diamond and emerald blocks. This new currency will render mineral blocks much more useful rather than simply providing island levels.

    You can spend your sky crystals on certain spawners not found in /shop, and island upgrades such as player capacity, ore generators, and mob spawn rates!
    Mob and crop hoppers are being brought over from Factions. Placing one in a chunk will cause it to pick up all mob and crop drops in that chunk. These will be sold in /shop along with ordinary hoppers, which are now uncraftable.
    Instead of manually placing mineral blocks to level up your island, you can now store them in island vaults. Each type of mineral block will have its own vault, with each vault being able to hold 54 stacks of blocks each.

    Every island starts with 1 vault for each block type, but more can be obtained using sky crystals. Prices will increase by 10% for each vault bought for that block, meaning all 4 vault types will have separately incremental prices.
    100 votes - Everyone gets a Voting Key
    150 Votes - 1.25 Sell buff - 10mins
    200 Votes - 1.5 Crystal buff - 10mins
    Jokes on You Gkit
    Items: 6 random keys between Uncommon and Legendary
    Cooldown: 4 Days

    The Infinity Gkit
    Items: 1 of every key except voting key
    Cooldown: 1 day

    Rebirth Gkit
    90% Chance to reset 1 gkit cooldown, 10% chance to reset 2 gkit cooldowns
    Cooldown: 5 Days

    KoalaJesus Gkit
    Items: 4 mythical, 2 Legendary keys
    Cooldown: 3 days
     
    #1
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 460

    460 Flamingo

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2016
    Messages:
    599
    Likes Received:
    95
    Faction:
    ecskdee
    Minecraft:
    460
  3. Callum

    Callum ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2016
    Messages:
    1,756
    Likes Received:
    377
    Minecraft:
    Caallum
    Ayy early can’t wait
     
    #3
  4. Alsgren

    Alsgren ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2016
    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    7
    Looks hot! Cant wait
     
    #4
  5. Omegahh

    Omegahh Batman

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2017
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    2
    Minecraft:
    KingOmegahh
    Is Skyblock being revamped bc Skyblock 2 was a flop?

    P.S- REVAMP TOWNY!
     
    #5
  6. 1by

    1by ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2017
    Messages:
    594
    Likes Received:
    91
    Lit.
     
    #6
  7. Omegahh

    Omegahh Batman

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2017
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    2
    Minecraft:
    KingOmegahh
    no it isnt lol
     
    #7
  8. Acer

    Acer ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2015
    Messages:
    3,129
    Likes Received:
    1,926
    Minecraft:
    AcerEclipse
    hype!

    If you think Skyblock2 was a flop, you need to rethink what you're saying. Skyblock2 was by far better than Skyblock1 was - it attracted a much larger player base (yes there wasn't exactly much different other than the fact it was farming not spawners based).

    Also, Towny is dead. Has been for ages. It'll be revamped later after the main game modes are sorted (Factions, Skyblock and Prison). I am not saying it will be done right after Skyblock before you get the wrong idea but I am saying it'll be in the plan to do.
     
    #8
  9. Shepdog9

    Shepdog9 ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2018
    Messages:
    621
    Likes Received:
    72
    Minecraft:
    Shepdog9
    I cant wait!
     
    #9
  10. IHackedJake

    IHackedJake ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2017
    Messages:
    1,503
    Likes Received:
    311
    Minecraft:
    IHackedJake
    Actually seems nice. Might check it out :3
     
    #10
  11. Hourtime1030

    Hourtime1030 Batman

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2015
    Messages:
    1,486
    Likes Received:
    147
    Faction:
    Cat
    Minecraft:
    Hourtime1030
    way to soon to soon and needs a beta. Cannot stress how important it is that it gets beta tested.
     
    #11
  12. Laughters

    Laughters Memelord

    Joined:
    May 27, 2016
    Messages:
    1,893
    Likes Received:
    265
    Faction:
    Salty
    Looks great
     
    #12
  13. Serayne92

    Serayne92 Network Owner

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2015
    Messages:
    465
    Likes Received:
    391
    Minecraft:
    Serayne92
    This isn't the new Skyblock plugin stuff, that'll be reserved for a Skyblock Reloaded release in the summertime. So no, this does not need a beta test.

    Skyblock 2 was a full yolo release decided on and done in practically about 12 hours because people asked me for it and I was like yolo sure. It was just farming dude, lol.
     
    #13
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Talal_Plays_MC

    Talal_Plays_MC Flamingo

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2015
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    15
    Faction:
    No Faction
    Minecraft:
    Talal_Plays_MC
    @Serayne92 How much would these G-kits be?

    *Crystals
     
    #14
  15. Serayne92

    Serayne92 Network Owner

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2015
    Messages:
    465
    Likes Received:
    391
    Minecraft:
    Serayne92
    Idr off the top of my head, wait and see.
     
    #15
  16. MrSneakyGuy

    MrSneakyGuy Memelord

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    2,328
    Likes Received:
    432
    Minecraft:
    MrSneakyGuy
    Crystals won't be in buycraft, would be to p2w. This can change though
     
    #16
  17. _dimond_kin_

    _dimond_kin_ ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2015
    Messages:
    1,884
    Likes Received:
    406
    Faction:
    #4EverAlon
    Minecraft:
    lolicex
    damn seems legit
     
    #17
  18. Snarls

    Snarls Superhero

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2016
    Messages:
    259
    Likes Received:
    19
    Faction:
    Rip
    Minecraft:
    Snarls
    So u just renamed poop and called it a revamp...
    "Sky Crstyals is a new currency that can only be obtained via crates or from trading in iron, gold, diamond and emerald blocks.
    This new currency will give more use to mineral blocks.
    With this new currency you will be able to buy certain spawners that are not in /shop and island upgrades like player capacity, ore generator, and mob spawn rate!" You mean sky shards? The poop ask prismarine cancer that's been around forever?
     
    #18
  19. CherokeeSmiles

    CherokeeSmiles Flamingo

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2015
    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    100
    Minecraft:
    Pyrotechnic
  20. Acer

    Acer ArkhamKnight

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2015
    Messages:
    3,129
    Likes Received:
    1,926
    Minecraft:
    AcerEclipse
    All you kids who are salty just because there's a revamp can leave. Servers get old and need changes to keep them fresh. Otherwise no one will play because so many people are too far ahead and it's just too boring.

    Yes, Sky crystals may seem like Sky Shards but so what. Be grateful there is a revamp and you aren't banned for it. Act how you want and say what you want. In the end, if it's salty and toxic, you'll be the one being punished and leaving.

    Arkham is strong enough without you. Now, as Serayne said,

    Just because this sky block has certain things doesn't necessarily mean that this planned sky block will. When the time comes, we'll find out. If you really have an issue then either keep it to yourself or pm an admin and discuss it. You may not get a reply instantly because we're busy with other things but still.
     
    #20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->