There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Skyblock1 Serayne92 Exposed & The FalseBanKlub

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IamOneLad, Jan 7, 2017.

1. IamOneLad

IamOneLad New Member

*Disclaimer: 3 of the accounts which were banned in this story all have their own respectful owners*
    Hey all! Now here is something I am meaning to talk to you all about.
    The other day the account under the username of "OoUnstoppableoO" (Superhero) was given a 1day tempban for "spam" by Serayne92 except the 1st offense should've just been a Formal /warn. Then OoUnstoppableoO, my best friend too from school called me and asked if I could deliver a message to Serayne92 from him on my account. Being the dumb person I am but a good friend I delivered the message. Which i think was quite rude and sort of regret it even to take the rage from my best friend if I didn't say it.
    In short my account was later PERMANENT banned for "Ban evading: by serayne92 which is ticking me off because the kid who told me to do it got off 1day tempban and is living a nice life back on the server while I suffer.
    My ban appeal was denied too. http://arkhamnetwork.org/community/threads/iamonelads-ban-appeal.71548/

The funny thing was, OoUnstoppable's other friend "ItsDanFam" is his username was PERMANENTLY banned for "ban evading". fun fact: itsdanfam didnt even do anything wrong. he didn't say anything or do anything. i think he was banned because he lives on the same skyblock island as OoUnstoppableoO.

What the heck Arkham! Being perm banned by the owner, doing nothing wrong but living on the same island as someone ??????
    Even though I didn't do much wrong to deserve a perm ban i will accept my punishment. But i can't live under the fact of ItsDanFam being perm banned. He was 100% innocent.

Thanks all for reading
    Sorry it took your time.​
    If your a mod and reading ItsDanFam's ban appeal pls accept it. his innocent.

2. IamOneLad

IamOneLad New Member

3. RemixDrawz

RemixDrawz Flamingo

Minecraft:
    RemixDrawz
    Ok first so after reading this, here's what I can tell you.

Since you logged onto you the server with another account with the same internet ip while your account was banned, your ban was extended for ban evasion.

Second, your ban appeal was denied because you submitted one too early. You have to wait 30 days to submit one unless your were falsely banned and have the evidence showing that false ban.

Third of all, the reason why his friend was banned was because they thought that he was an alt account. He can appeal and get back on the server if he wants.

That's all I can really say but good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. si632

si632 Flamingo

serayne can do whatever the love he wants, you do realise?

5. Cambo

Cambo Joker

Faction:
    Tasty
    Minecraft:
    Cambo
    You specifically stated in your appeal that you said something "bad" to Serayne, therefore I was not inclined to remove your ban.

6. IamOneLad

IamOneLad New Member

I'm just trying to help arkham not be corrupt. and like cambo said go with my friend on teamspeak, i am not allowed to use teamspeak.
    i didnt wanna get involved in this stuff cuz im not very old but serayne92 left me no choice. and pls dont "instantly deny" my friends appeal cuz i should take the blame cuz i said so. i am just trying to be a good friend

7. RemixDrawz

RemixDrawz Flamingo

Minecraft:
    RemixDrawz
    If you don't want Arkham to be "corrupt", Arkham has already gone way past that stage

8. IamOneLad

IamOneLad New Member

lol are you saying arkham is already worse than corrupt (just clarrifying things)

9. RemixDrawz

RemixDrawz Flamingo

Minecraft:
    RemixDrawz
    yes, have you not noticed

10. MuiltiNormal

MuiltiNormal Batman

Faction:
    Bedrock
    Personally, I find that nonsense and corrupt. Especially as serayne is arkhams most toxic player.
    The fact that that is your reasoning sincerely ticks me off.

11. BasicallyIRek

BasicallyIRek ArkhamKnight

Unfortunately the owner can dish out any punishment he wants for absolutely anything. You can't change that.

12. MuiltiNormal

MuiltiNormal Batman

Faction:
    Bedrock
    I'm aware. Cambo isn't the owner. There's the difference.

13. Cambo

Cambo Joker

Faction:
    Tasty
    Minecraft:
    Cambo
    I may not be the owner but I must certainly follow his lead as failure to do so may result in severe consequences for myself.

14. MuiltiNormal

MuiltiNormal Batman

Faction:
    Bedrock
    Go ahead and see it that way. I'll be keeping an eye on you ;)

• Like Like x 1
-->