There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Global Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigPennePasta, Jul 25, 2020.

1. BigPennePasta

BigPennePasta New Member

What's the deal with not being able to joke on this server? I make one joke about homosexuality being scary simply due to the fact if I ever go to prison I might be forced into alleviating someone's sexual pleasures via unwelcome penetration into my rectum, and I receive a 60 minute mute. This cheeky bastard then proceeds to poke fun at his muted victim, by suggesting me to read the rules. Like what a c*nt? where do you find these people, on h0mo.com?

• Like Like x 2
  2. LevM_

LevM_ Moderator

These rules were implemented to limit the toxicity. To try not to drive new players away. If you want these rules to be changed you can suggest it but I don't see that happening.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Azenor

Azenor Memelord

arkham used to be good but now there's snowflakes that ruined this server

4. You

You Resigned Forums Administrator

Faction:
    vittupaska
    Minecraft:
    19c
    Calling someone a foggot isn't exactly going to drive many people away. What drives people away is poopty management, poor servers with recycled content and an obviously spoofed playercount, not to mention the subpar staff team.

Being called a foggot might, drive some away, but sooner or later, were this rule in place or not, these people would still come to see all the other flaws. What this rule does do though, is drive older, loyal players away. So you're doing a net harm, not net good.

5. LevM_

LevM_ Moderator

I don't exactly like the rules, and they were recently changed. You can call people happy and use that word but since the f-word is considered a slur that is something we will punish for. I did not change these rules i'm just here to make sure everyone follows them. As your complaints about management that is your own opinion, and i'm sorry you feel that way.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. TheWalrusMC

TheWalrusMC Memelord

Minecraft:
    walrusdidpoop
    necroposting

7. Merc K9

Merc K9 Memelord

Faction:
    Walmart
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2