There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

[Prisons] Couple bits and pieces (Mainly QOL)

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by XsSlayeR3, Apr 20, 2020.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. It should be accepted! +1

75.0%
  2. It should be denied! -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It has its pros & cons, I'm neutral. ±0

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XsSlayeR3

XsSlayeR3 Memelord

Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
    Prisons

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
    Mainly QOL

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
    /help seems to be outdated for the most part and is missing some key aspects would be awesome to see this updated :)

Minions do not show that the required currency to upgrade their abilities is beacons on any part but the actual tier upgrade, for somebody new to the server like myself it can be pretty confusing to work out

Goodwill kits do not state that there is a limitation as to how often they can be used except from when you attempt to use and does not state how long that cooldown is, would be nice if it showed that

Gift cards have strange limitations on what you can and can't buy with them yet it is not stated anywhere that you cannot buy certain things like the Monthly Crate, would be nice if these limitations were displayed on the packages

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
    Cons wise the /help update can be very tedious to implement, I am not a dev so I cannot comment on how much of a pain the rest would be but I personally cannot see any cons to the rest.

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion
    Gif showing the minions upgrade section and how it just shows a number for the first 3 upgrades and only states "Beacons" on the tier upgrade - https://i.thick.at/1f8fc449.gif

I would show a gif of the Goodwill Kit but I used my last one earlier. It literally just says in chat "This Global Kit is on cooldown" (Or something along those lines)

Gift card section would just be nice if you stated on the Buycraft description for those packages what packages you cannot use them on. Was very discouraging for me after I purchased a $250 Gift Card for Monthly Crates that it turned around and said "You cannot use Gift Cards on this package"

2. BlockBen16

BlockBen16 ArkhamKnight

Faction:
    Hurricanes
    Minecraft:
    BlockBen16
    this is interesting but i dont think this will be needed

3. MSP2

MSP2 Administrator

Denied (mostly)
    We'll update the tutorial and help for next season, but it is mostly updated. I'm not sure where else you would want to see us show minion upgrades, it isn't too difficult to find. Goodwill cooldown can be seen on the Buycraft. Gift cards are not usable on certain packages, that is simply how we have the shop set up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->