There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Global Prison Reset » Saturday at 5PM EST.

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Drew, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Drew

Drew Active Member

[​IMG]
    Hulk Realm
    (Prison1)
    This server is planned to release on March 30th, at 5:00 PM EST.

Prison is resetting this upcoming Saturday at 5:00 PM EST, we have a ton of new content coming for this reset and we hope to see a lot of you old heads come back and give it a try.

Let's get into the new features and what you should be expecting to see this Saturday.

Gems
    Players will be able to find gems with a enchant on them and then are able to apply the enchant level to their pickaxe or backpack, Gems can be traded and sold in Chest Shops, Gems can also be combined to form larger ones.

Party System
    Players are able to form a party using /party, Party's will share exp earned and split evenly between all online party members. This bonus only applies if a player has broken a block in a mine in the last 60 seconds. If a player has not broken a block in the last 60 seconds, then they are excluded from the shared exp and gain nothing and the exp would be split among the remaining party members instead.

Prestige System
    When players now Prestige they will get access to a Prestige Token that will allow them to gain access to a god mode enchant that can only be gained through Prestige Token upgrades. When a player prestige's they will no longer go through each rank one by one, they will have to pay the full price to prestige through every rank in one bulk payment accessible through /rankup.
    The Enchants are as followed:
    EzEco: Chance to get multiple etokens when mining. Occurrence is increased per level.​

EzLambos: Extremely low chance to mine out the entire mine. Occurrence is increased per level.​

EzKeys: Extremely low chance to find crate keys when mining. Occurrence and percent chance is increased per level.​

Lambo Overload: Chance to gain a buff that’ll last for 10s and increase the power of the enchants on your pickaxe by 10%. The higher the level the longer it lasts and the more power it increases.
    Real Estate

Players will now be able to purchase houses on the side of mines. Houses will only be able to be purchased with Daily Tokens (Daily Quests), Players can own multiple houses, You will be able to decorate, store, and sell items from the houses you buy. Real Estate will be available as soon as the server launches but at a very expensive price. When buying a house you must pay taxes each week to keep the property using Daily Tokens, Taxes will be pre-determined based on the value of the house.
    XP Buffs

XP Buffs are small 5 minute, 10 Minute buffs for sell prices, etokens, and more. Buffs will be given out every 30 minutes. Players gain a set amount of xp per block broken and can spend it at a buff station next to a mine.
    Daily Quests

You can complete daily quests to get tokens which can be used on purchasing real estate around mines. Daily Tokens can be traded and sold In-Game. Tax Passes which when redeemed in the house they are standing in will pay their taxes for the next week.​

Lucky Crates

Players will have a small chance to find lucky crates while mining that give them items. Depending on your luck you can win the following items:
    XP Orbs, E-Tokens, 30 Second - 5 Minute Buff Rods, 1.1x - 3x E-Token Gains, 1.1x - 3x Sell Gains, and 1.1x - 3x XP Gains.
    All items from Lucky Crates are tradeable and sellable to other players.
    Backpack Enchants

Players will be able to enchant their backpack with enchants now. Backpacks are infinitely upgradeable and are obtained from /etshop. Players are limited to only having 1 backpack at a time. The Enchants are as followed:
    Autosell: Automatically sells 16 blocks from your backpack every 60 seconds, leveling it up increases the amount of blocks sold and how often they sell.​
    Sell Multi: This enchant multiplies the price of the blocks sold by autosell by 1.01x. Leveling it up increases the multiplier indefinitely.
    Prospector: This enchant finds a random gem every 60 minutes. Leveling it up increases the likelihood of getting a higher than +1 gem and reduces the amount of time it takes to find one.​
    Multipliers

Each donor rank will have the following sell multipliers:
    Vindicator: 1.1x
    Titan: 1.2x
    Hero: 1.3x
    Superhero: 1.4x
    Batman: 1.5x
    Joker: 1.6x
    Flamingo: 1.7x
    ArkhamKnight: 1.8x
    Memelord: 2x​

Private Mines
    Private Mines are obtained through Buycraft for $25.00 USD (After sale), Upon purchase you will gain the ability to use the command /realm and it'll pop up a GUI of the features.
    The features are as followed:​
    Open Portal - Should open the portal to their private mine right there where they stand but won’t throw them
    in it.
    Lock/Unlock - This is to prevent all players from going in the portal. Default is locked.
    Edit - Edits the description of the realm. (Shows up under the players name on the realm over the portal blocks in game)
    Block Type - Allows a player to pick which blocks are in their mine from a GUI of blocks.
    Mine Reset - Allows a player to reset their mine back to full and teleports users inside the mine itself to the realm TP in point.
    Spawn Point - Allows a player to set a spawn point inside their realm.
    Whitelist - Allows a player to whitelist players who are allowed to go in when it’s locked.
    Blacklist - Allows a player to blacklist players from going in the portal no matter what.

2. IHackedJake

IHackedJake ArkhamKnight

Minecraft:
    IHackedJake
  3. ItZ_JameZ_

ItZ_JameZ_ Batman

definitely gonna be there.

4. ItsSimplyLeo

ItsSimplyLeo ArkhamKnight

Minecraft:
    ItsSimplyLeo
    You're bad.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. _dimond_kin_

_dimond_kin_ ArkhamKnight

Faction:
    #4EverAlon
    Minecraft:
    lolicex
    omg cute!

6. PapaPill

PapaPill Flamingo

Faction:
    Golfwang
    Minecraft:
    Swisschan
  7. 3B00D

3B00D ArkhamKnight

Minecraft:
    3B00D
  8. Immanuel

Immanuel ArkhamFan

Minecraft:
    MuslimSpoon
  9. ItzSpyWatcher

ItzSpyWatcher Flamingo

Minecraft:
    ItzSpyWatcher
    interesting

10. ItsRelyt

ItsRelyt Senior Mod

Minecraft:
    ItsRelyt
    seems worth my time meh prob not going to get #1

11. BootyGrab

BootyGrab ArkhamKnight

Faction:
    BlackPower
    Minecraft:
    Bootyyy
    Who tf chose these enchant names “ezKeys” “ezEco” most uncreative and out of place names I’ve ever seen

12. BootyGrab

BootyGrab ArkhamKnight

Faction:
    BlackPower
    Minecraft:
    Bootyyy
    Still looks bomb tho

13. FstMario

FstMario Memelord

Minecraft:
    FstMario
    Prison going Sicko Mode

14. SlovenijaTMGeek

SlovenijaTMGeek Flamingo

Faction:
    19cSuck
    Minecraft:
    SlovenijaTMGeek
    aint going to last long

15. Serayne92

Serayne92 Network Owner

Minecraft:
    Serayne92
    Who tf you think named em?

Like you during reproduction.

16. Wispa

Wispa Batman

Minecraft:
    Wispa
    thanks for the youtube notification

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. NETGEAR33

NETGEAR33 Manager

Minecraft:
    NETGEAR33
    idle prison pls

18. ItsSimplyLeo

ItsSimplyLeo ArkhamKnight

Minecraft:
    ItsSimplyLeo
    bad

19. The_Epic_Emerald

The_Epic_Emerald Flamingo

How big will the mine be? Same as every normal mine?

20. BootyGrab

BootyGrab ArkhamKnight

Faction:
    BlackPower
    Minecraft:
    Bootyyy
    come on chris, you coulda came with better names :( much love tho

-->