There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

[Prison] Make The Vote Party Reward Better

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by Qukki, Aug 16, 2019.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. It should be accepted! +1

100.0%
  2. It should be denied! -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It has its pros & cons, I'm neutral. ±0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qukki

Qukki Flamingo

Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
    Prison

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
    I want a better reward from the vote party on prison since I think that it's not that great.

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
    It takes 200 votes for a vote party to happen. 200 votes is a lot of votes. It takes about 67 people for it to happen. Sometimes it goes very slow with the voting and then when it's finally complete you don't get very good reward. The current reward is 10 minutes of 2x sell multi. It's good but I don't think that it's good enough. I think it should be 10 minutes of 3x sell multi, 10 minutes of 2x E-Tokens and 10 minutes of 2x sell multi. Maybe even 10 minutes of both 3x E-tokens and 3x sell multi. I think my last idea is the best. Because the reward we get is just like a bad buff rod which isn't super hard to get. Also while making the reward better, we can also maybe make it 250 votes instead if the reward is going to be better. (That's just a side idea). If this idea is good then we don't have to do it right away, maybe do it next prison. Just make it happen.

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
    I think people would vote a lot more if they would get a nice reward from it such as 10 whole minutes of 3x E-Tokens and 3x sell multi. Players would have it a little better getting both money and E-Tokens and who doesn't love to get a little extra help? Maybe my idea isn't that great but we could also test it having it like that for a while to see what happens. Testing isn't always a bad idea.

Making the vote party reward better could also be bad of course. Some players might use other 10 minute buff rods at the same time which would make it as a less better global booster which means maybe people won't buy global boosters that much. Right now while thinking I really don't see how this could be that bad.

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion

2. NathanDoesMC

NathanDoesMC Memelord

Minecraft:
    NathanDoesMC
  3. Sans

Sans Flamingo

Minecraft:
    NoHaxJustSans
    +1
    I think that this should be implemented with the next prison reset. I agree that the reward for the vote party at the moment doesn't really make too much of an impact which would make people less likely to vote. Increasing the reward for the vote party to the sell multi as well as e-token buff would make people more likely to vote for the server as it would benefit them more by doing so.

I would like to hear the opinions of other prison players before moving this suggestion.

4. NathanDoesMC

NathanDoesMC Memelord

Minecraft:
    NathanDoesMC
    Moved to pending.

Great suggestion, me and a few other players would love to see this implemented in the future.

5. MSP2

MSP2 Administrator

Minecraft:
    MSP2
    Accepted.
    Vote parties are better now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->