There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

[Prison in particular but serverwide if possible.] Monetary Abreviations for Payments

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Anti_Nana, May 23, 2020 at 7:40 PM.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. It should be accepted! +1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It should be denied! -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It has its pros & cons, I'm neutral. ±0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anti_Nana

Anti_Nana Flamingo

Faction:
    DankSquad
    Minecraft:
    Anti_Nana
    Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
    Prison in particular but serverwide if possible.

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
    Allowing the abbreviation of payments to "k" for thousand "m" for million, etc. when doing /pays

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
    With the increasing eco and number of 0's you have to type (and count) to send payments in trades, many people not using keen attention to how much they're sending a player. This can easily be solved with the addition of the ability to simply use /pay 100m or 100t especially since there are no comma's in the sending of the /pay command.

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
    The pro is a simplification of paying players for services and trading of e-tokens. The con would be implementation. I am not sure if in the current Arkkit or plugin system the server uses today this is easy. Though, if this is as simple as adding in an overwrite that does the task, it wouldn't be a con. I do remember there being a similar suggestion to this but (with my limited plugin knowledge) this isn't as big and wouldn't be a nightmare to do.

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion

-->