There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

[prison] Bring back drugs (or something similar)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kemeticsand, Jun 26, 2020.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. It should be accepted! +1

100.0%
  2. It should be denied! -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It has its pros & cons, I'm neutral. ±0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kemeticsand

kemeticsand Flamingo

Minecraft:
    kemeticsand
    Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
    prison

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
    Bring back drugs - or something similar if this isnt possible for any reason - to prison servers.

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
    Way back then, there used to be a pretty popular prison feature of drugs. My memory is awful so I can't remember too much of the exact details behind the feature but I do remember loving it and definitely other people love it as well from my experience and talking with others about this idea.

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
    -=- Pros -=-
    The pros behind this it is a 'new' feature which will be exciting and bring some hype to prison! Plus it'll be just a bit of fun to have this 'new' feature!
    Drugs is an extremely popular feature and it really doesn't take much asking around at all to find people who really loved it and would like it to be brought back. Doing this would definitely bring up some Arkham love as a little thank you for bringing back one of our favourite nostalgic things of old Arkham!
    -=- Cons -=-
    This could be difficult to implement because once again it is a 'new' feature and quite a big one so could take a little while to sort out.
    There could have been a specific reason you stopped doing drugs. I don't know what it is, but if there is one I completely understand and that's why I suggested if you are unable to bring back drugs for any reason you could bring something similar, and then mention on the forums it was sort of inspired by the old drug system which will still churn up some Arkham love.

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion

-->