There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

-Officially Depressed, Might Quit Arkham-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mitchell4481117, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitchell4481117

mitchell4481117 Flamingo

Minecraft:
    N34AR10US
    Ok, so I am now officially banned from Arkham on all my accounts, all because of Arkhams failure to IP Ban. The last like month someone/some group has been advertising a server *not going to say name, but it involves space* on different accounts. A few days ago when I logged on my alt, I was banned for advertising and found out on my main what happened. I made an appeal, waited, still nothing. Now today I am banned on my main for ban evasion, when I am just begging for them to check my IP… I just want to play again. I never did anything seriously wrong, never hacked, never threatened to ddos, etc. I have logged thousands of hours playing, and as far as entertainment goes, it is all I think about. When I wake up first thing I do is get my kits, I think about playing it in school, think about getting home and playing during track practices, and then enjoy playing it. Now, I have nothing. I would be willing to show every admin my IP, do whatever they ask of me to prove I didn't do it, I just at least want unbanned on my main. If not, I am most likely probably quitting Arkham for good. If I don't, I will be active af on the forums however. I really hope staff is willing to help me out,

IGN: N34AR10US
    Alt: N34AR10USESBITCH

-I have been playing since late 2013, and was hoping to play for years more then this.. ;(

2. Werido2014

Werido2014 Well-Known Member

Furst make a ban appeal and I will miss uuuuuu ;( don't quit just keep trying

3. mitchell4481117

mitchell4481117 Flamingo

Minecraft:
    N34AR10US
    I made a ban appeal yesterday..

4. mitchell4481117

mitchell4481117 Flamingo

Minecraft:
    N34AR10US
    It may be a game, but it is something that keeps me going. Honestly, after I am done with school and track, Arkham is all I have left to do before I repeat the cycle. When you become part of a community, spend tons of money on it, spend thousands of hours, and then get stripped from it unfairly, it is a big blow.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Carden

Carden Flamingo

Faction:
    WarZone
    Minecraft:
    Carden
    +1

To be honest it isn't really that bad. If I was unfairly banned I would be upset, but I wouldn't become depressed. To be fair I am depressed for an entirely different reason but if I wasn't depressed in the first place this certainly wouldn't do it.

There are a lot of other good things to do. It probs only took you a year max to become well known here, just go start over somewhere else. Don't give up with arkham though, keep trying with your unban.

6. mitchell4481117

mitchell4481117 Flamingo

Minecraft:
    N34AR10US
    Sure, let me just ask Serayne for a chargeback on like 600$+ at least. I'm sure he'd be understanding if I asked nicely, right?

FYI: I am actually crying atm some...

7. mitchell4481117

mitchell4481117 Flamingo

Minecraft:
    N34AR10US
    1. Recently spent a few hundred, no where near had enough time to actually play.
    2. Within the last like 3 months I've gotten Joker, def not enough time.
    3. How would I start another server without donating $?

8. Shadowy_Killer

Shadowy_Killer Batman

Faction:
    None
    bro you coped @Blake its not against forums rule but it makes you look very bad

also @mitchell4481117 sorry to here don't quit tho :(

9. MikeMoncayo

MikeMoncayo New Member

First of all, what were you banned for? You need to understand the situation more. Did you get banned with valid proof? Full screenshot, not just the chat? Is the picture blurry? Don't just think just because you donated that means you would get unbanned. Also, don't cry over some dumb server. Soon enough, in a few years, Minecraft will become not so popular, thus the reason why crying over a server is dumb. Arkham is not life, it's just something you get to play on your spare time.

10. Destruction_207

Destruction_207 Superhero

You have every game.

D: Dude hope you get unbanned!

11. mitchell4481117

mitchell4481117 Flamingo

Minecraft:
    N34AR10US
    MC is the only online game my internet can handle. 1k+ ping, 20 gigs a month cap. Can't play CoD or join some random pvp server sadly.

12. Destruction_207

wow, sounds kinda like my life :O as far as playing minecraft to the bad internet (mines worse), sept I didn't end up in the same situation your in now. Gl, and you should get a xbox360/ps3 or ps4/xboxone and invest in that aswell.

13. Toy_Deadpool

Toy_Deadpool Guest

Don't be a post wear with one word posts D;
    Have you attempted to make a ban appeal? If needed, I can give you my alts :)

14. Destruction_207

LOL Nothin gets past Truckz. :)

15. Toy_Deadpool

Toy_Deadpool Guest

just trying to be helpful, anyways, it would be him to play? I'm not encouraging, , I don't use alts anyways.

16. Toy_Deadpool

Toy_Deadpool Guest

okay, no play time for him D;

17. Destruction_207

How rude! Go sit in the corner!

18. Yoshi

Yoshi Flamingo

Minecraft:
    YOSHI_IPOD
    Lol sucks to see a someone who got me banned being banned :D and lol tell your parents to get unlimited internet and Netflix and get rid of cable TV my parents did that ;)

19. Destruction_207

Does netflix cost money? also unlimited internet costs alot and you have to get a better speed not just unlimited. I get 10GB a month which dies 1 day before internet reset usually but the 56.6kb/s speed (now 62.6kb/s) rlly ruins gaming

20. Destruction_207

You da person with like 500 alts, hook me up with an acc bro :D jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->