There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Money deposit

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by William, Jun 17, 2015.

?

./Deposit(Money)

Poll closed Jul 15, 2015.
  1. Yes

    3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mabye

    1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. William

    William ArkhamFan

    Joined:
    May 27, 2015
    Messages:
    325
    Likes Received:
    32
    Faction:
    Germany
    Have you ever been scammed?Have you ever felt like you were getting scammed but really wanted that item?With this command ./deposit(Money) you can deposit money in a note(Piece of paper)This is compatible with the ./trade this command will reduce scams.players will now have a fun experience without losing their cash and perfect day~Emmylyn09
     
    #1
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  2. ashton

    ashton Batman

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2015
    Messages:
    1,497
    Likes Received:
    504
    Minecraft:
    Ashton276
    You mean a bank note?
     
    #2
  3. Fuckia

    Fuckia Guest

    So, add /withdraw to factions?
    +1
     
    #3
  4. Fuckia

    Fuckia Guest

    Well, the 70% part might not be true, but I'm pretty sure it will reduce scams.
     
    #4
  5. deathtoll1

    deathtoll1 Superhero

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2015
    Messages:
    679
    Likes Received:
    48
    Minecraft:
    deathtoll1
    We can just shift /withdraw to factions
     
    #5
  6. Fuckia

    Fuckia Guest

     
    #6
  7. William

    William ArkhamFan

    Joined:
    May 27, 2015
    Messages:
    325
    Likes Received:
    32
    Faction:
    Germany
    What am i making up?Money notes will reduce scam by 70% the other 30% is IRL money.
     
    #7
  8. William

    William ArkhamFan

    Joined:
    May 27, 2015
    Messages:
    325
    Likes Received:
    32
    Faction:
    Germany
    Yes
     
    #8
  9. Fuckia

    Fuckia Guest

    He means how do you know it's 70% exactly, like, you're making the percentages up
     
    #9
  10. BoxyBox

    BoxyBox ArkhamFan

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2015
    Messages:
    622
    Likes Received:
    231
    Wew i think banknotes doesn't match with factions so -1 ;-;
     
    #10
  11. Magicboys

    Magicboys ArkhamFan

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2015
    Messages:
    248
    Likes Received:
    10
  12. William

    William ArkhamFan

    Joined:
    May 27, 2015
    Messages:
    325
    Likes Received:
    32
    Faction:
    Germany
    Omfg zoo much hate for one thing
     
    #12
-->