There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Macro Ruining Skyblock Economy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SilkTouchIV, Sep 20, 2016.

1. SilkTouchIV

SilkTouchIV New Member

Anyone else see the price of diamond blocks in skyblock. Well i do, it went from 15,000 to 10,000 in about 2 or 3 weeks. I who says it should now be bannable but if this continues ( salvage) one of the best mcmmo stats to get to 1000 will be useless and the prices in skyblock with diamonds will go to no profit.

2. 456

456 Batman

Minecraft:
    liamfriends
    ;'(

3. Burr

Burr Flamingo

What does this even mean? Can you please try to rewrite so it makes more sense?

4. DoomxSpotlight

DoomxSpotlight Flamingo

Minecraft:
    DoomxSpotlight
    He is basically saying that Macros are loving skyblock. In /shop u can buy 1 diamond chestplate for 3k per and if u have 1k salvage levels u can profit from this and what ppl are doing is that they are making macros and afking this 24/7 which has loveed skyblocks eco

5. RoxasPVP

RoxasPVP Flamingo

Faction:
    None.
    Minecraft:
    RoxasPvPz
    what the actual love is going on in this thread.
    @456 dont pretend like you understood that. mr. ";'("
    This makes 0.00% sense.
    You said nothing about a macro, Some random poop about something being bannable, which you didnt even say what that was.
    And you hinted to an issue with the eco in skyblock.
    WTF.?

6. SilkTouchIV

SilkTouchIV New Member

yah lol i meant the macro which auto buys and auto salvages XD

7. Ryan

Ryan Flamingo

Faction:
    Noot
    Minecraft:
    ryfry10
    That is a good idea. Since it is really hard to remove macros to my knowledge, completely removing salvage or increasing the diamond chestplate price on /shop would help restable skyblocks economy.

Are you checking what you wrote to make sure it makes sense? "I who says it should now be bannable" "Continues one of the best" that's just poop grammer

Also, the price will always be over 4500 now because people will always salvage until it is removed, and no one will sell for that little profit, but $1500 per chestplate is a reasonable amount. Originally when we started on skyblock 1, they sold for 3500 giving the salvager only a profit of $500, but people still did that. You are saying that the profit of $7000, resulting in over tripling your money, isn't worth it.

8. Retro_Niinja

Retro_Niinja Vindicator

Faction:
    Life=poop
    Minecraft:
    RetroPy
    I don't even play Skyblock, though I'll probably get into it more soon, but that's when I get tired of prison. Which is probably never. If I wanted to I could talk so much poop about Prison's economy, but I don't because at this point I'm just used to it.

-->