There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Introduction of ELIJAH_JEFFRIES

Discussion in 'Initiations' started by ELIJAHJEFFRIES, Apr 13, 2020.

1. ELIJAHJEFFRIES

ELIJAHJEFFRIES New Member

Minecraft:
    ELIJAH_JEFFRIES
    Hello guys I would like to introduce myself here. My name is ELIJAH_JEFFRIES (But you can call me Elijah). I have recently got back into playing Minecraft java edition (as I was a retired player from 4 years). No I have never been on this server (until today). I really like the prison server on there as I was able to rank up / prestige very easily.

A bit of personal information about myself my real name is Elijah Jeffries I am 18 years old I live on the Arkansas/Missouri border originally from the St. Louis Missouri area (Sullivan to be exact). I live in the central time zone (CST) and I am a senior in high school but due to what is happening in the real world currently I am considered graduated but haven’t received diploma because my school is wanting to postpone graduation to a later date as well as prom. I do have a drivers license and I have a 2000 Honda Accord v6 and I also have a ezip trails electric bicycle which is helping me lose weight especially since my area is a bunch of curves and hills. Speaking of which I was 300 pounds as of 2 weeks ago and went to the doctors last week and lost 13 pounds! (287 pounds) and I’m hoping I can continue to lose more as time goes on.

A little bit of personal history I use to get on a server daily called Mineshake. It was by far/still is my favorite server ever. I played the prison section of the server on there as well and was staff on there. Applied as a helper and got promoted from helper to sr moderator in a matter of weeks/close to one month. I was about to get promoted to admin when all of the sudden the server got shut down for unknown reasons that I could never figure out. It was a small little prison server not as near as big as this server. But despite for how huge this server is popularity wise I really like the prison server on there.

I am hoping to get to know some of the more active members on this server as well as some of the staff on this server as I would like to become a regular prisoner and possibly staff one day once I get my own computer (currently using my brothers) on this server. Actually I met a fellow mineshake player on here today and was really shocked that he remembers me and very surprised that he’s staff on here as well. I wont mention names unless required or I get permission but I am very happy to see that the older players still play and very happy to see them on here!

If you would like to know any other information or would like to see a picture of me or the things I have direct message me somehow and I will definitely send a picture or two!

2. Forseti

Forseti Flamingo

Minecraft:
    xForseti
    never saw a introduction that long.... xD
    Welcome

3. Jelly

Jelly Flamingo

Minecraft:
    Jqlly
    Hello Elijah,

Congratulations on the weight loss. Many struggle with it, but hopefully you will be able to continue and stick with it. The school I attend(ed) also postponed our graduation until June/July, and they are holding our diplomas until then.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and I wish you the best of luck.

-->