There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Global i placed a thing to get unbanned but its been a week or more and im still not unbanned

Discussion in 'Archived Support' started by Matthew olinger, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew olinger

Matthew olinger Joker

Minecraft:
    bandit2000
    i placed a thing about getting unbanned i was unbanned for a couple of months and then i got banned for something in the past and i placed a ban appeal but nobody has even looked at it please have someone look at it and this happened a year or more back i was unbanned and in december someone banned me for the same thing

2. Dallas810

Dallas810 Flamingo

Faction:
    Parabots
    Minecraft:
    ExpressedLagger
    @Matthew olinger First off were you banned for charge back, Second Staff won't accept it if you ask it to be look at, it will be instantly denied.

3. Matthew olinger

Matthew olinger Joker

Minecraft:
    bandit2000
    ok i didnt know sorry ive just been waiting for a long time so i didnt know if it got turned down or not how do i know if it got turned down

4. Matthew olinger

Matthew olinger Joker

Minecraft:
    bandit2000
    im sory i didnt realize they deny it is it to late to take back what ia asked

5. Daigo

Daigo Flamingo

Faction:
    Pegasus
    Minecraft:
    Daigo
    @Matthew olinger The reason you got banned is Chargeback make a Ban Appeal [Here].
    If you already made an Appeal please be patient Admins are busy and it may take sometime to get a reply.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  6. Dynamic

Dynamic Joker

Minecraft:
    DynamicAaron
    @Matthew olinger do not double post, just edit your previous reply.

7. Zacey

Zacey Flamingo

Minecraft:
    Zacey
    This indeed happened to me. Were you banned for charge back and then re-banned around this or last month? If anything send another Purchase help, if you only sent it 2 - 3 days ago keep waiting. But if it was weeks+ ago re-send one.

Also is your IGN: blue_diamond2?

8. Burr

Burr Flamingo

@Matthew olinger
    First off you need to make a ban appeal. That can be found {HERE}

In this appeal you should have your proof that you repaid the correct amount of money that was charged back, This could include a PayPal receipt, a credit card statement, or another form of receipt.

Finally wait until your ban appeal is looked at, if the admins find that you payed the right amount you will be unbanned, on the other hand if they find out you were lying you will most likely never get unbanned.

9. Wesleyy

Wesleyy VIP

Minecraft:
    Wesleu
    Thanks 3 staff member for almost exact same response!

You realy need to stop taking the rules this serious and try to actually help people. This guy has been waiting for a long time on his ban appeal, yes I agree staff isn't a job you get paid for so I get it that they don't have all the time in the world to look at these. But you need to understand that after a weak of no response people start asking questions.

10. Dallas810

Dallas810 Flamingo

Faction:
    Parabots
    Minecraft:
    ExpressedLagger
    @Wesleyy I waited 2 months for my ban appeal to get accepted. He can wait a little bit. Plus he charged back. That's way different then hacking.

Charging Back or Refunding a purchase will now be punished as follows:
    We do not offer any refunds. Stated on our Terms of Service & Refund Policy.
    Multiple Offenses will result in a permanent ban from Buycraft and Arkham Servers
    This also includes Purchasing items for others and then maliciously Charging back to cause that player harm.

1st Offense: PERMANENT ban until you repurchase the items you chargebacked

@Wesleyy All he needs to do is repurchase it make an appeal saying he repurchased it and walla he's fine...

Anything else you want to say @Wesleyy

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  11. Wesleyy

Wesleyy VIP

Minecraft:
    Wesleu
    Not everyone has the same patience as you do.
    Yeh, thanks for once again giving wrong information so I can break you even more.
    If you get banned because you chargedback then yes this is what you have to do.
    If you were false banned for chargeback because someone chargedback on you, then you don't have to do this. You just simply make a ban appeal.

I suggest you stop trying to teach me how these rules work, I have been banned and unbanned for this happy poop multiple times and know more about it than you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->