There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Towny How do i become rich on towny?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dranuto, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dranuto

Dranuto Batman

Minecraft:
    Dranuto
    OK so Towny just reset like 2 days ago from today(Sep-1st-2016) and some one already made 23mil as of now, With out have a farm in his plot. HOW,!!!. this is really bugging me and i lost my motivation to build farms because i know there's and easier method out there. so Please GuyZ Can you SHARE any secrets or Methods of Making alot of money on towny(quick). Thanks.

2. burgerlord3265

burgerlord3265 Superhero

Check the guides, there are bound to be some hints there :)

3. Dranuto

Dranuto Batman

Minecraft:
    Dranuto
    I did it only shows you the basics

4. burgerlord3265

burgerlord3265 Superhero

meet me on the server I can help you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Salticle

Salticle Flamingo

Faction:
    Envee
    Minecraft:
    Salticle
    If you've just started, i'd recommend making some sort of auto farm while also mining for different valuables, I know some people that have found it quite effective.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ryfirmmn

Ryfirmmn Flamingo

Minecraft:
    Ryfirmmn
    Gkits are also a good investment if you're looking for some quick money. If I redeem all of my gkits (every kit apart from youtuber gkit), I can get about 650k-1m per time I redeem them.

Mining, as Gqpple has said above, is a good way to get money too. However it can take a while to find some good ores to sell.

Paragon, you can use to buy spawner shards, and I recommend that you sell them for around 70k per.

Automatic farms such as cocoa bean farms are also great ways to earn money, however it can get frustrating doing this.

Looking around on the /shop, as well as the /ah, I have already found a few ways to make a tonne of money without having to craft etc.

However, I'll let you find this out for yourself. ;)

Good luck!

7. the_epic_hunter

the_epic_hunter Flamingo

Minecraft:
    the_epic_hunter
    It feels like all the ways to make tons of money is kept so secerete, as if there's some secret towny society for making 10s of millions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. the_epic_hunter

the_epic_hunter Flamingo

Minecraft:
    the_epic_hunter
    Why can't you just tell me how to make a ton with the shops in auction house. Also at one point today, we were the second richest town. I donated a couple mill. We're around 20 mill, but we might have went down. I'm in the town Rising Phoenix btw. I have an auto coco farm that makes only about 50k per harvest, but I'm planning to expand it. Have 3 blaze spawners (ik there not really worth it, but I'm still getting them for banter and I can grind it with my looting 3 sword). I also sell keys and stuff like that, and mining for me really isn't too profitable or op, even with a fortune 3 pick. Overall, I can make a few millions, but I can't make 10s of millions. Just please tell me about the ways you can make money in the shop and auction and don't keep it secret. Plz.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ryfirmmn

Ryfirmmn Flamingo

Minecraft:
    Ryfirmmn
    It took me over a day to figure out what may be the best way, which would be IG farms. However, only a select few have these since Villagers were removed.

Following on from that, beetroot is also a decent way of making a tonne of money.

However, I would recommend looking for differences in prices on the /ah to the /shop if that makes any sense. If something on the /shop sells for more than it does when you buy it, buy it and sell it.

As far as mcmmo goes, and most of the server know this now, Flux Pickaxes are a thing. Let me explain further for those who don't know what this item is.

A Flux pickaxe is an mcmmo item to do with the mcmmo smelting level. When at/above a certain smelting level, which I think is 250, you can properly use this pickaxe. When breaking iron ore, gold ore etc, you have a chance at smelting it.

A Flux pickaxe can be made by smelting any pickaxe using a furnace.
    (Don't smelt enchanted pickaxes, you may loose the enchantments on them)
    And I, as well as a few others have found a small thing to do with this and the shop price of diamond. Here's the all:

3x diamond = 9k shop price
    If you make this in to a flux pickaxe, some people can price it from 15k up to 100k at times. As long as you're willing to wait an extra few hours or so for people to purchase them, then you're bound to make more profit then just selling diamonds at shop price.

However these methods don't guarantee you 10's of millions.

10. TheFlux

TheFlux Batman

Minecraft:
    SquidHQ
    Mining is a great way to earn quick cash.

For a long term solution, try looking into some auto farms.

Crate keys are also a quick influx of monies. :)

11. Dranuto

Dranuto Batman

Minecraft:
    Dranuto
    There is a money dup glitch that TzFightz discovered somehow, he made 44mil in 2 days. Now he is permanently Banned. But Some people do it the right way and don't want to show there method for some reason.I mean come on Its freaking Towny there is no competition here.

12. AnimeEntity

AnimeEntity Joker

Minecraft:
    AnimeEntity
    People are selfish like that regardless of reason, besides do you want to get op via a glitch? That is just cheap in my opinion.

And now that you mentioned it it's probably gonna get a hot fix.

13. Ryfirmmn

Ryfirmmn Flamingo

Minecraft:
    Ryfirmmn
    The competition between towns is a reason to keep money making methods to a select few people.
    Dranuto, I believe that you've played Towny long enough before the reset to know that there is a lot of competition between towns and now players.
    I'm sure in some ways, Skyblock/Prison are similar to towny when mentioning competition.

However, in order to make the most money, you need to work for it. Regardless if you have a grinder or what not set up, the most money is made from work such as mining.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. the_epic_hunter

the_epic_hunter Flamingo

Minecraft:
    the_epic_hunter
    Btw, I'm making 10s of mills now, usually 9-10 mill a day. All of these strategies dont work. But I figured out my self to make money

15. Ryfirmmn

Ryfirmmn Flamingo

Minecraft:
    Ryfirmmn
    "duping" carrots is a nice way to get 10m ez.

16. magica14

magica14 Vindicator

Minecraft:
    magica_14
    BUY LOW, SELL HIGH IN /ah

17. Jaii

Jaii Flamingo

carrotman

18. TzFlightz

TzFlightz Flamingo

Minecraft:
    TzFightz
  19. Dranuto

Dranuto Batman

Minecraft:
    Dranuto
    @TzFi
    XD!!

20. the_epic_hunter

the_epic_hunter Flamingo

Minecraft:
    the_epic_hunter
    It's been over 4 years since Towny 2016.

Hi from 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->