There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

[Global] Teammates & Stealth

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Phoenix_777, Aug 26, 2020.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. It should be accepted! +1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It should be denied! -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It has its pros & cons, I'm neutral. ±0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Phoenix_777

Phoenix_777 Flamingo

Minecraft:
    Phoenix_777
    Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
    Global

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
    Allow teammates to view names of players with stealth.

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
    Not being able to see who is and isn't on your team can be a little bit awkward at times since you aren't always able to just check /near. I get that the enchantment is meant to add confusion but it seems odd to potentially confuse your own teammates. It would be nice to make it so teammates are able to see your name while people who aren't teammates still can't see them.
    I don't believe it to be a critical thing but it occasionally makes me nervous walking into pvp seeing someone in stealth before realizing its my own teammate.

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
    The pro's mostly consist of convenience like worrying about someone who may or may not try to kill you.
    It could be considered a pro or a con depending how you view it but it would certainly cut down on confusion, granted when a player sees someone without a name tag they would instantly know it wasn't a teammate but it would still be able to prevent targeted revenge which is what most of the people I know use it for.

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion

-->