There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Elytra Ideas

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Deeze_, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deeze_

Deeze_ Batman

Minecraft:
    Deeze_
    I would like to start of by saying, I am not making any demands, only idea's I am throwing around, and everything I say can be changed.

The reason for the different price's is because the Elytra can be a very overpowered item, it can help you out so much, and is so worth the money you spend.

I also would like to say that the reason I put SkyBlock so high compared to the others, is because it is so easy to make money there, and almost everyone who play's on a daily basis only to make money, make at least $250,000 every hour. And that is aiming low, considering the amount of spawners people have now.

Elytra Pricing

Towny: $1,000,000-$3,000,000
    Factions: $500,000-$1,500,000
    SkyBlock: $5,000,000-$10,000,000

( I don't play on all the server's, so some of my prices might be wrong, but I have been on all the server's trying to figure out how hard it is to make money. )

Elytra Ideas
    KitPvP
    I think there should be a new FFA zone built, if the Elytra was to be implemented into KitPvP, as of now, there is no use for it, and it would not help your battle's at all. I do believe though, that if there was a new FFA zone built, there could be a new kit implemented that has the Elytra in it, with some enchants to start with, to make it more fair towards the players that use this kit. The kit should be purchased through either in-game Money, Guild Points or Paragons.

SkyWars
    SkyWars should also have custom maps made for the Elytra, so you should just change it out for Ender Pearl's. I think ender pearls should either be extremely rare, or not in the maps at all, as you can still build towards other island's if you can't jump to them from your current island with the Elytra. I also think there should be a new setting added to SkyWars that decide if you want to have the Elytra friendly maps turned on or off.

Survival Games
    This could be a pretty interesting thing to add into Survival Games, because it would just push the limits of the game even more. Jumping off high buildings to get away from your attackers and such, it would be amazing to see this implemented.

Dead Island
    I think on the Dead Island server the Elytra would help a lot, there could be a new kit introduced, which allows you to have the Elytra as a drop-down method, instead of the current parachute. The kit would also have some extra new things, like a new pistol or a different sniper from the current standard kit. I think this is probably the best place for the Elytra, and it just fits so well in with the theme of warfare.

Mini-Games
    It could also add whole new mini-games to the server, which we have already seen so many of just since the release of the Elytra. The Elytra brings so many new things with it. And it would just be an amazing thing to see in the game, and being used to it's limit.

I don't really see a reason to add the Elytra to OP-Prison, Old School, Creative & GTA.
    If you do though, please let me now, and if you make a good point, I'll add it here asap.

Reasons to add the Elytra
    Reasons to add the Elytra and not make it a banned item on a lot of the server's is pretty simple, it's fun. It's a fun new item that players should be able to use, it shouldn't be easy to get though, and I do hope you make it harder to get, than to pay for it. I just put the prices up there, because that seem's like a fair way to get it.
    But I don't believe this should be fair, I think this should be a pretty "Legendary" item, and it should be hard to get, at least on the server's where it will be considered "over-powered".

Because of the EULA we can't make it a donator item, or something you have to pay real life money to get. Which is why I think this will peak the interest of a lot of people. And if it is to easy to get, no one will really want it because everyone already does. It should either be hard, or at least difficult to get. One way is to introduce a boss fight where the Elytra drops.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. IamFluffy_

IamFluffy_ ArkhamFan

Minecraft:
    IamFluffy_JR
    they should add Duck Hunt into arkham

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Liamba

Liamba Batman

Minecraft:
    Liamba
    They should add kangaroo's