There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

[Eco survival] Progressive jobs

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by The HuberisticHub -Former noob, Feb 18, 2018.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. It should be accepted! +1

83.3%
  2. It should be denied! -1

16.7%
  1. The HuberisticHub -Former noob

The HuberisticHub -Former noob Flamingo

Minecraft:
    hubert190601
    Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
    Eco survival

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
    /warp mine levels basic;coal,iron basic mobs advanced:iron/gold armored mobs, eg

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
    grinding mobs is too easy in the cave, just jump in and start spamming the button it gets really grindy and boring at the same time. this also breaks eco as there is lots of gold which you can get and ignore the mobs since they do like no damage. how about you add higher level caves, unlocked by upgrading aegis. these have progressively harder mobs until you reach a point where they start getting potion effects. as an extra for about the 200 vote party it could unlock the "emerald cave" which has emerald ores however there are also mini-bosses, eg prot 4 diamond armor zombies with strength.
    To make people interested in this make the more powerful mobs give you more kills per kill to your job. this way it is more interesting and rewarding in the long run. starting off with gear upto joker, it should not be worth your time. flamingo grade gear should make it more or less same time to progress then custom gear with sharp V Fire II eg where it becomes worth it. this will take testing to get the balance. even if not add a new mine keep it in the same mine but the deeper you go the harder it is. etc

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
    easier to grind and more challenging late game, prevents early game players getting super op instantly. possibly reduced lag as a few less mobs that give higher rewards. cons:will take a bit of development time

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion

2. SlovenijaTMGeek

SlovenijaTMGeek Flamingo

Faction:
    19cSuck
    Minecraft:
    SlovenijaTMGeek
  3. 54D

54D ArkhamKnight

+1.

4. Cloud

Cloud Resigned Forum Manager

Minecraft:
    Cloud_
    Eco has lots of potential. Investing more time in a more complex system would make for a much more original, interesting gamemode.

+1

5. Zack

Zack Memelord

Minecraft:
    Zack_x
  6. Cloud

Minecraft:
    Cloud_
    Pending.

7. Cloud

Minecraft:
    Cloud_
    Eco is currently pretty dead, but if a revamp is coming for it, I’ll be willing to put in the time to think up advanced mine tiers and a better job system. It has so much potential.

Denied.

-->