There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

[Eco-Survival] Eco-Survival Suggestions

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by RoyalStrikez, Jan 28, 2018.

?

What do you think of this suggestion?

1. It should be accepted! +1

50.0%
  2. It should be denied! -1

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalStrikez

RoyalStrikez Flamingo

Minecraft:
    RoyalStrikez
    Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
    Eco-Survival

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
    Two suggestions. A feature in skyblock and mobs mobility.

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
    Firstly, I feel that many players would agree with me is that mining ores, especially for diamonds and emeralds for the job are tough. Many of us have a hard time leveling up our Archeologist job due to the rarity of the minerals. We mainly get the ores from crates (Non-donors will have a harder time). The feature that I feel would be useful for eco-survival which is in skyblock is the ore generator from cobblestone generator plugin (Pardon me, I have no idea what is it called) where sometimes you get ores other than cobblestone.

Secondly, I feel that the mobs mobility is slow. I understand that the main idea is eco-survival but what I can suggest is that maybe do not limit the mobility of the unhostile mobs like chickens etc. Because they do not move fast (they move exceptionally slow) even when lured with seeds, wheat etc. Making it hard to breed them in our own claim. (I don't think there are leads?)

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
    First Idea Pros: Many players would have an easier time leveling up their jobs. Cons: It may be too OP (What I suggest is that you can nerf down the chances of getting the ores) Second Idea Pros: Many players would be able to have farms of them in their own claim, giving them a rich supply of food and money. Cons: The server may lag if there are too many

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion
    I believe that many of the players would agree with me although I fear that it may be too OP. But by nerfing them down I believe that it would have a positive effect on us.

-Royal :D

2. SlovenijaTMGeek

SlovenijaTMGeek Flamingo

Faction:
    19cSuck
    Minecraft:
    SlovenijaTMGeek
    Mining emmys and dias isn't even hard.You just need to know where and how to mine

3. RoyalStrikez

RoyalStrikez Flamingo

Minecraft:
    RoyalStrikez
    Some player might argue that emeralds and diamonds are a rarity. For instance, emeralds could only be found in extremes hills and such biomes are also hard to find and may to be small (Heard a complaint like this but I have forgotten who was it). Diamonds I understand that it can be found everywhere at a certain y-coordinate but I heard people strip-mine for hours without finding even one.

4. 1by

1by ArkhamKnight

its survival... if u dont like it because u need to grind to get rich, then dont play it.

5. RoyalStrikez

RoyalStrikez Flamingo

Minecraft:
    RoyalStrikez
    That's the problem. In order to keep the popularity of the game, make it less "grindful". I have seen many players quit after a day or so. Rasing the popularity of the game isn't a problem for Arkham, it'll be a benefit for them.

6. 1by

1by ArkhamKnight

thats not a problem, if they want to quit because u cant p2w or get easy money, i suggest they go back to skyblock or towny.

7. RoyalStrikez

RoyalStrikez Flamingo

Minecraft:
    RoyalStrikez
    Make sense but I guess for some Survival lovers that may not be a good option. But on the other hand, it would reduce the amount of griefing done to the world.

8. qqq

qqq ArkhamKnight

Minecraft:
    qqq
    i have more struggles with finding gold then emerald???
    no no one else?

9. Skydog_Rules

Skydog_Rules Flamingo

yessssss

10. Zack

Zack Memelord

Minecraft:
    Zack_x
    Mine at level y:11-13 it's what I do and I get quite a bit of diamonds.

11. Cloud

Cloud Resigned Forum Manager

Minecraft:
    Cloud_
    Arkham hasn’t used ore generator recently, at least not in the past 2 years. Adding this may make the mines mines pretty useless. Instead, the mines should be expanded with a pvp section of sorts that had rarer ores.

Leads are an available item. Mob AI has been slowed despite them being fine during the VIP beta, so it’s likley intentional. This makes mob grinders unfavourable. Farming is a great source of food/income and fishing + fisherman’s diet perk makes cooked fish pretty decent.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->