There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

BlissfulPvP's YouTuber Application

Discussion in 'Denied Youtuber Applications' started by BlissfulPvP, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlissfulPvP

BlissfulPvP Flamingo

Minecraft:
    NotBliss
    What is your minecraft IGN?
    NotBliss

What is your YouTube channel's name?
    BlissfulPvP

What's your YouTube channel's link?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRUV3Pv5-hdSoosNV7b58ig?view_as=subscriber

How long have you been playing on ArkhamNetwork?
    I've been playing on Arkham for around 3 years.

Tell us a little about yourself and your channel
    Before i start talking about my channel, just a short amount of information about myself. I'm 14 years old, i actually was a staff member on Arkham Network before, i went with the in game name of Illegql. However, i later sold the account just after i resigned from the staff team. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome being on the staff team and i made memories i will never forget! My channel mainly took off from a shout out from a Youtuber which really helped me, and has inspired me to make the most of it. And upload as much as i can! So here we are!

I started off my channel around 3 months ago, starting off uploading Minecraft videos. I uploaded thing such as Hypixel videos with my friends and other fun videos. Later on, as my channel developed a little bit more and i learned more about Youtube. I slowly started making videos of what i loved. Arkham Network Skyblock. However, i think quit Minecraft for a very short amount of time around a week before i was like there aren't any other games that suit me as much as Minecraft out that, and to be honest. At this time a lot of my school friends were quitting so i gave into peer pressure a little bit. However, this didn't hold me back for long. Around a week later i said to myself that i still enjoyed Minecraft, and didn't matter if my friends were quitting. If i enjoyed the game i should continue playing.

Not long after recording a lot of Arkham, and doing lots of daily Arkham Network live streams (Which i'll be starting again in a few days) - I finally gave up yet again with Minecraft! I can't believe it myself! Anyway, moving on i started chucking out Fortnite content. Then fast forwarding before you get bored reading this. I chucked out very few Minecraft videos, and focused mainly Fortnite content for a while. However, the real thing that bought me back to Minecraft is not because i want to play servers like Hypixel again. I legitimately wanted to logon to Arkham and record relaxing videos of me playing Skyblock and teaching in game players tips and tricks :) I enjoy Arkham Network a lot and it would be awesome to record videos for the server. Skipping on a slight bit more. I grew in subscribers by almost 400 in a weeks time period. After a friend of mine (Called M0DEST on Youtube) gave me a shout out on his discord server, which gave me the real boost) After that i finally decided i'm going to record Arkham Network Skyblock, and i couldn't have chosen a better time. It just reset. Have a nice day everyone, didn't want to make this too long as people get bored reading, I'm 14 i know how it feels. Thanks for reading my application, and i hope i can be considered for the role.

When did you start your channel?
    Jul 12, 2018

How many subscribers do you have?

How many daily views do you get on average?
    On average i gain around 75-100 views a day. Per video i earn 25-100 on the first day of upload.

Tell us about your 5 most popular Arkham videos
    Most of my favourite videos of Arkham are Skyblock related, and are live streams. Were i met new players, and long lasting new friends. Such as JaydenAlexan. Whom i still talk to daily.
    Here are the links to them, feel free to check them out.

Have a nice day once again, and thanks for taking the time to read my application.

PS: Daily uploads of Arkham start this Tuesday. <3 Much love, have a great day everyone.

2. BlissfulPvP

BlissfulPvP Flamingo

Minecraft:
    NotBliss
    Forgot to say, all my arkham network videos will be 1080p60fps. Sorry if this is lacking in some previous videos. I had a PC that just couldn't handle it. However, now i do.

+ Facecam coming soon xD

3. BlissfulPvP

BlissfulPvP Flamingo

Minecraft:
    NotBliss
    I normally have thumbnails as-well. It's just the latest video i had some issues will be fixed soon xD all this stuff i'm forgetting no hate pls <3

4. NETGEAR33

NETGEAR33 Manager

Minecraft:
    NETGEAR33
    Please look at the requirements for the YouTuber rank.

• 500+ subscribers
    • 100+ views per Arkham video
    • 5+ recent Arkham videos
    • High quality Arkham videos
    • Commentary w/ microphone
    • 10+ minute long Arkham videos
    • Most of your videos being on or about Arkham
    • No copyrighted music used in any Arkham videos
    • Include Arkham's IP in all Arkham video descriptions
    For the most part, you don’t meet a lot of the requirements, therefore it is going to be a -1 from me, although I highly recommend reapplying if denied, once you do meet all these requirements!

5. BlissfulPvP

BlissfulPvP Flamingo

Minecraft:
    NotBliss
    Thank you very much NETGEAR. i understand i do lack some of them, such as the view requirement etc. Thanks for your feedback, and if i am denied i will re-apply after i've worked a little bit more on my views. Thanks very much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Christo

Christo Flamingo

Faction:
    WarZone
    Minecraft:
    Chriisto
    Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->