There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Global Banned for using "Disallowed Modifications"

Discussion in 'Archived Support' started by DNKira, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNKira

DNKira Active Member

Minecraft:
    1234kira
    So, like 10-15 mins ago , I got banned from the server for using "Disallowed Modifications" by NickAF , which is weird , because i was using an autoclicker, which I was told is totally legit. So my question: Is autoclicker rly disallowed? Right after revamp , i asked a staff (idk which one anymore) and i was told that autoclickers as well as auto-fish (which i DONT use) are allowed. And , more important: Can i get unbanned by any way?

Attached Files:

2. Carrot

Carrot Flamingo

It really depends what you were using it for, but otherwise you can make a ban appeal

3. Dragon

Dragon Flamingo

Minecraft:
    dragonguy00
    Hey @DNKira,

As Carrot said, it depends on how you were using it. If you were using it to benefit yourself (having an advantage over other players), such as using it whilst PvP'ing or killing mobs then it is NOT allowed. Same deal goes for Macros/Bots/Scripts, except there're also not allowed for mining. But yes, auto-fish is allowed. If you were using it for something else, you would need to clarify if it is allowed with a moderator. In general, anything that gives you an advantage over others is not going to be allowed, so keep that in mind.

If the proof the staff member took is sufficient, I'm pretty sure your appeal will be denied as it is only first offence (or the ban will be shortened). However, if you believe you did nothing wrong than I would recommend you still make a ban appeal @ http://arkhamnetwork.org/community/index.php?forms/ban-appeal.1/respond.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. DNKira

DNKira Active Member

Minecraft:
    1234kira
    Ok Thank you guys for your quick reply. I made a ban appeal and the ban has been shorten to 1 week. I do understand why autoclickers may not be allowed , but what is really confusing me is , why EVERYONE on the server said that it is legit. In fact , I know many ppl who use auto-programms and dont get banned for it. Anyways, I used the Autoclicker for Killing mobs at my IS in Skyblock in order to not break my mouse (again) , but I will never use it again if it is really against the rules.

5. Sandy <3

Sandy <3 Flamingo

OP anymore questions, or may this thread be locked and archived?

6. DNKira

DNKira Active Member

Minecraft:
    1234kira
    No more questions.

7. qzs

qzs Flamingo

Minecraft:
    qzs
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.