There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Global Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Archived Support' started by ChippyOG, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChippyOG

ChippyOG New Member

Hello members of Arkham Global Network Server. My name is ChippyOG and I have played on Arkham for a couple of hours. I know this is the second time I have posted this but I feel this is important and I didnt do a very good job on the first one. So heres what happened. I was chillin playing on arkham when out of no where, I get banned by someone for "Having an innapropriate name". I kind of understand why I got banned by this but at the same time, I dont. My name was CubedMCPrison before I got the ban and I think because that is a name of a server that was around a long time ago, which is no longer even around, I got tempbanned for 30 days because of it. I dont feel I did anything that is that bad. Right as a logged onto the server, I joined prison and I was like "Damn! This server is dope!" So I bought Vindicator. I played for an hour and then I was mining and out of no where, here comes a ban for 30 days for the reason above by Acer. I was thinking about buying Joker the moment that I got banned and then it happened, which made me not want to buy it because that was a very stupid reason. I do not want to wait the 30 days and I would like to be unbanned asap so I can play and buy the rank that I wanted to buy. I now know that this isnt allowed, but at the time, I did not know that it was not allowed, So I went onto the server with my alternate account because I wanted to figure out what I did wrong and see if I could get unbanned so I can play. I go and ask for a moderator, talk to two mods and then ask them some questions. Acer, being nice enough told me that I should apply on the forums for an appeal. Which I did and then I got banned for ban evading because I was simply on my alternate account asking questions, not causing a commotion or even telling anyone else that I was CubedMCPrison. I dont think that I should be banned on my main account, now (ChippyOG) because I changed my name because I dont want to be banned on this server that I now love. Thank you for reading this and I hope you can find a way to help me out to get unbanned as I recently got a "Giveaway" pickaxe on my main account and would love to play with that one! I got very lucky when I first logged in and I got that which made me want to stay even more. So, thanks again and have a nice day!

2. Carrot

Carrot Flamingo

Please do not post this here Please post it HERE

3. CarsonMemes

CarsonMemes ArkhamKnight

You have made so many threads, and we all tell you the same thing. Stop making them in random sections. @Cloud7050 Move to support

• Like Like x 1
  4. ChippyOG

ChippyOG New Member

Posts Merged. Post Creator has received 1 warning point lasting 1 week for double posting.

Sorry @CarsonMemes im new to the forums

@CarsonMemes do u know when you guys will check ban apps?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  5. CarsonMemes

CarsonMemes ArkhamKnight

6. Carrot

Carrot Flamingo

OP Do you have any other queries or may this thread be locked?

7. iFluffy_

iFluffy_ Vindicator

Minecraft:
    Empoeria
    Get used to it...This is arkham everything is fcked up.

8. Carrot

Carrot Flamingo

Thread Locked.
    [OP Inactive -- 3d+]

If any other questions or queries arise,
    » Create another Support thread
    » Contact a staff member (In-game or on the Forums)
    » Start a Drift conversation (orange button on the bottom right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
-->