There are currently players online. Connect using playmc.mx

Global ATTENTION ALL STAFF.AND OWNER/S

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Its_Charlie_, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Its_Charlie_

Its_Charlie_ New Member

Please tell the owner of the server or anyone else who makes people staff to never accept Kojiwha as staff again.

Why?
    The reason why is because he was staff on [-Content Removed-] Network. As staff he said that he thought he was doing nothing as staff so he then went and demoted himself. He then said to me Its_Charlie_ (Admin) and to PixelPlayzzz (Owner) that we needed to ban him and he insisted on it so we obviously refused to ban him because he had done nothing wrong but then he went on to say this http://prntscr.com/esy63a
    This has extremely upset me as my mum passed away when I was only 8 and for him to say that about my mum made me cry because he had hurt me that much and I want the people/staff on your server to not experience such pain as this because it's horrible that someone is acting like that towards you.

Yes, he might not have known about my mum but still, he should have to know that people like me are unfortunate to not have mums because of bad things and for them to just go and take the mick out of it is just disgraceful.

And to think that he might be doing this to other players makes me think that he must have no feelings and that he doesn't care about anyone else.

This player used to be SrMod on your server as well, so I just hope that he doesn't become it ever again

Thank you for reading this.

Sorry you had read something this sad and sorry if it also upset people like me.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
-->