If you’re reading this, you are probably interested in being a part of the staff team on ArkhamNetwork! You can apply easily on our website for the opportunity to be accepted as a Helper!
You need to make sure you meet the requirements before you apply for staff. If you do not meet these requirements, you will be denied.
- Skype and TeamSpeak
- Vindicator+ Global Rank
- 500 Words minimum
- 30 days of activity on the forums
- No punishments for the last 30 days (excluding warns)
- You must not have already been denied Helper in the past 30 days
Applying for Helper
If you meet the requirements, and you are interested in applying to be a staff member on the ArkhamNetwork, you can follow the following steps to apply.
- Make sure /syncaccount in-game with your forums account!
- Go to http://arkhamnetwork.org/helper-application/ , and make sure your UUID and username is properly shown on the page. If not, you probably didn’t sync your account!
- Fill out the application
- Be truthful on the application and do not lie about yourself
- Do not plagiarize. Write your own application
- Write a new application exclusively for ArkhamNetwork. No recycling!
- Complete the Captcha to prove you’re not a robot
As soon as you have submitted your application it will go through some staff members that will decide whether or not you will be accepted. It can take up to a week or more, so please be patient!
- If denied, you will get an email to your inbox with some information about why, so when you try to apply again you know what to do better next time
- If accepted, you will be contacted on Skype by a Head Admin 🙂
Do not ask any member of staff to review your application! You will be instantly denied!
I hope this post is helpful and I wish the best of luck to all of those who apply to be a staff member on Arkham :3
If you got any questions, contact me, @PescadoMan or @Jaii
Hey guys, it has come to my attention that a lot of players have had their accounts hacked over the past few years. Because of this I am implementing a new policy which basically allows you to get your rank back from your old account.
Requirements for this are as follows:
- Must have transaction ID.
- Old account will have it's ranks removed and account reset.
- Rank will transfer directly to the new account upon approval of an Admin.
- No, you cannot exchange for vouchers.
Keep in mind that this is all subject to the administration approval on a case by case basis but I'd like everybody to know that it is very possible to get old ranks back.
Those caught abusing this system will have their parents tied to a radiator and gNon-Consensual Human Reproduction Is Badd.
Happy Minecrafting! Love your Koala.
Hello Heroes and Villains!
To start with, I was recently promoted from Admin to Content Manager, meaning I now assist with all upcoming and newer features to our Network, which is also what this thread is going to be about!
So, I'm deciding to revamp the factions gamemode.. you may of seen me already on there asking questions for what you guys would prefer to see within the next season however most opinions were just spammed and ideas were just biased and pulled together by me.. However, that is what I don't want, I want you guys to come together and suggest what you want to see within the next season. Please, do not think this means the current map is going to end right now.. as most ideas we may get might take some time to code/finish up, so you guys have plenty of time to suggest what you want to see the most within next season!
Suggest here: http://arkhamnetwork.org/community/forums/suggestions.18/create-thread
Hey Heroes and Villains,
I’m happy to announce that our new helper application system is now completely working (on both sides)! If you wish to become a Helper on Arkham, this is your chance!
How to apply:
- Once you have an account on the website go to the application page found at http://arkhamnetwork.org/helper-application/.
- Ensure your IGN and UUID is shown, if not run the command /syncaccount in the hub of the server and follow the prompts.
- Fill out the application to the best of your ability. Remember that effort and detail goes a long way.
- Complete the captcha then press submit!
Once submitted your application will go through multIple staff members and then a decision will be made. We will try to get back to you within a week at the most, however it may take longer if we are still undecided. If your application gets denied, you will receive an email telling you it was denied with a few sentences on why and how you can improve. If accepted, you will be added on Skype by myself or Kyra, or messaged on the website.
Just to note, please do not apply from the StaffPanel link, these are NOT looked at and you won’t be considered.
Staff Application Requirements
- Vindicator+ donator rank (exceptions can be made if you meet all of the other requirements and have an app that outshines others).
- Forums account for at least 30 days.
- Been in game within the last 30 days.
- At least 1 hour of in game time.
- No mutes or bans in the last 30 days (warns are acceptable in moderation).
- You need to be an active and non-toxic member of Arkham.
Staff Application Information
- You will be instantly denied if you ask any member of staff to review your application.
- If you are denied, you must wait at least 30 days before making another staff app or it will be automatically denied.
- Do not use the same staff app that you used somewhere else or in the past.
- Do not copy other player's staff apps.
- Do not lie about your age (you will be demoted if we find out you are lying about this).
- If you are demoted you must wait at least 3 months before reapplying.
- If you resign you must wait 30 days before reapplying.
If there are any questions about becoming or applying for Helper, or anything else mentioned on this thread please send me a message. Good luck everyone! 🙂