Hey guys, it has come to my attention that a lot of players have had their accounts hacked over the past few years. Because of this I am implementing a new policy which basically allows you to get your rank back from your old account.
Requirements for this are as follows:
- Must have transaction ID.
- Old account will have it's ranks removed and account reset.
- Rank will transfer directly to the new account upon approval of an Admin.
- No, you cannot exchange for vouchers.
Keep in mind that this is all subject to the administration approval on a case by case basis but I'd like everybody to know that it is very possible to get old ranks back.
Those caught abusing this system will have their parents tied to a radiator and gNon-Consensual Human Reproduction Is Badd.
Happy Minecrafting! Love your Koala.
Hello Heroes and Villains!
To start with, I was recently promoted from Admin to Content Manager, meaning I now assist with all upcoming and newer features to our Network, which is also what this thread is going to be about!
So, I'm deciding to revamp the factions gamemode.. you may of seen me already on there asking questions for what you guys would prefer to see within the next season however most opinions were just spammed and ideas were just biased and pulled together by me.. However, that is what I don't want, I want you guys to come together and suggest what you want to see within the next season. Please, do not think this means the current map is going to end right now.. as most ideas we may get might take some time to code/finish up, so you guys have plenty of time to suggest what you want to see the most within next season!
Suggest here: http://arkhamnetwork.org/community/forums/suggestions.18/create-thread
Hey Heroes and Villains,
I’m happy to announce that our new helper application system is now completely working (on both sides)! If you wish to become a Helper on Arkham, this is your chance!
How to apply:
- Once you have an account on the website go to the application page found at http://arkhamnetwork.org/helper-application/.
- Ensure your IGN and UUID is shown, if not run the command /syncaccount in the hub of the server and follow the prompts.
- Fill out the application to the best of your ability. Remember that effort and detail goes a long way.
- Complete the captcha then press submit!
Once submitted your application will go through multIple staff members and then a decision will be made. We will try to get back to you within a week at the most, however it may take longer if we are still undecided. If your application gets denied, you will receive an email telling you it was denied with a few sentences on why and how you can improve. If accepted, you will be added on Skype by myself or Kyra, or messaged on the website.
Just to note, please do not apply from the StaffPanel link, these are NOT looked at and you won’t be considered.
Staff Application Requirements
- Vindicator+ donator rank (exceptions can be made if you meet all of the other requirements and have an app that outshines others).
- Forums account for at least 30 days.
- Been in game within the last 30 days.
- At least 1 hour of in game time.
- No mutes or bans in the last 30 days (warns are acceptable in moderation).
- You need to be an active and non-toxic member of Arkham.
Staff Application Information
- You will be instantly denied if you ask any member of staff to review your application.
- If you are denied, you must wait at least 30 days before making another staff app or it will be automatically denied.
- Do not use the same staff app that you used somewhere else or in the past.
- Do not copy other player's staff apps.
- Do not lie about your age (you will be demoted if we find out you are lying about this).
- If you are demoted you must wait at least 3 months before reapplying.
- If you resign you must wait 30 days before reapplying.
If there are any questions about becoming or applying for Helper, or anything else mentioned on this thread please send me a message. Good luck everyone! 🙂
Hey Heroes and Villains,
Squid HQ Support Team
A lot of you guys have been having issues with the SquidHQ launcher and we are trying our best to troubleshoot all of these issues. Due to the extensive amount of questions and issues, we have now created a SquidHQ Support Team that has been trained to know the answers to your questions. They can help you with troubleshooting your launcher or even just explain the point of SquidHQ. You can find the lovely members of this team on ts.arkhamnetwork.org with the SquidHQ icon next to their name.
Recently their has been an increase in players using mining bots, scripts and macros. As of today, all of these are no longer allowed. This has been extremely game breaking and causing a lot of staff grief. Anyone found using these bots, will receive a ban for Hacked Client/Illegal Modifications.
I also wanted to clear up some confusion about Flooding/Spamming Chat. This is one of the things that staff consider as this offense:
If any of this is unclear to you, please comment below and explain how I can make this post more understandable. Feel free to ask other questions that you would like added to this as well.
Have a Heroic or Villainous Day!