Hey Heroes and Villains,
iKoalas here to wish everyone a special thanksgiving!
Post in the comments below, what you are thankful for. Make them count because I am picking 3, and giving these people vouchers! Start commenting and think hard about what you wanna say. 😉 Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat lots of food and embrace your family and friends.
Giveaway ends Monday 11/28
Giving everyone enough time to enjoy the Holidays and participate <3
Koala love for everyone <3
Hey Heroes and Villains!
Today, I'm going to be explaining what happened with our Staff Application system here on Arkham and why it was slightly neglected and no responses were given to those that applied and for those that had been accepted.
So before I can start with this, here are a few things that I should more than likely note down for you all.
- Requirements haven't changed, however some of them can be bypassed if you amaze us in your application.
- You can still be auto-denied if you ask ANY staff member to check out your application, this even includes asking them to check the status of it.
- If you are caught using a stolen application, you'll be auto-denied and might not be considered in the future.
- Denial response on your applications will be given via email.
Anyhow, with that being out of the way, lets put the points of the current state of our Applications Team in the open.
- We are currently limited to 15 people that will be reviewing your applications, these people will be checking for your previous history on Arkham, seeing whether you were ex-staff and monitoring your statistics of your time stated on the application.
- Your applications are checked by us all, meaning every detail will be read thoroughly.
- Our team know what they are doing when checking for every detail, if you lie there is a high possibility they will deny you.
- If you don't receive a response within 1 week, it's safe to say that your application was either DENIED or LOST
As per usual, have a lovely evening/day and best of luck for those that are applying for staff.
Hey Heroes & Villains,
SkillsAura here to announce the newest Plug.DJ Event coming up!
on November 25th (11/25/16), at 3:00PM EST, we will be hosting the United States "OG Song Event"! This will be open to anybody to join. it will end at 7:00PM EST, but may be extended if needed. There will also be another event for Australian people. This will be on November 25th (11/25/16), at 4:00PM AEST, and should end at 8:00PM AEST.
** NOTE **
The AUS event is over now The next event is @ 3;00PM EST, for the US event!
- You must follow all current Plug.DJ rules
- Voting "Meh" does nothing. We will not skip for that.
- ONLY songs that were officially published from 2009/lower will be allowed. during this event. Failure to do so will result in a skip. If done multiple times, you will be punished accordingly.
- Do not create alternate accounts to play songs, for a better chance of winning this event. You will be automatically disqualified.
- Resident.DJ on our Plug.DJ
- Active $10 voucher for the ArkhamNetwork Buycraft Website (Click)
Wanna join our Plug.DJ? Or do you want to get your playlist ready? Connect to our Plug.DJ! (Click)
If you have any questions, please comment below!
~ SkillsAura / ArkhamBot
Hey guys, Serayne92 here to give away Flamingo.
All you have to do is vote on this link.
Then I will randomly pick 10 of the people that voted to get Flamingo! You can vote once per day so make sure you vote everyday! Voting ends on 11/22/2016.
Be sure that you use a valid email to verify your votes or else they do NOT work. So wait a few minutes after you put your email in and voted and then click the link in your email to finalize the vote. Note that you only have to validate your email once then you can vote everyday!
EACH VOTE GIVES YOU ANOTHER CHANCE OF WINNING! I will be announcing the winners on this post on the 22nd.
This is to support a very close family friends son who's a boss, love all of you!
Hey Heroes and Villains,
I am here to talk to you about a situation that has been frightening Arkham players for quite some time now. Players have come to me personally about how they believe Arkham is dying and wondering why so many players are leaving. They talk to me about many things, but mostly about the playercount and why it is lower than usual.
There are many reasons for this. Mojang's EULA, School, lack of server resets, updates, ect. If you look at other minecraft servers, you can see the drop in players as well. It is not just us. Nevertheless, I am here to reassure you that we are trying very hard to improve the gameplay and experience for our players. Serayne92 has big plans for Arkham in regards to new content, server resets, and overall performance and cosmetic appeal. New players join everyday, and old players leave. It's a cycle. Stick with us, and we won't let you down! So stay tuned for massive new updates coming soon to end off the 2016 year, and even more to come in 2017.
Thank you all for your help and support.