Guide How to get your voting voucher

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mita, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there.

I have been asked a lot of questions about voting vouchers recently, and figured I'd post a thread of how you can get it.

To get your voting voucher, you need to make a purchase help. Messaging some of the admins will not help at all, and some of them might not repsond due to much to do on the Network.

What you need for actually getting your vote proof, is actual proof of it being your account; insufficient proof won't be given a voucher. So please, make it easier and faster for the admins and send sufficient proof! Make purchase help here.

Now as you know, you don't need to spam all the other admins/staff on the forums, and you can go make a purchase help :)

Have a good day!

• Like x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. May I please note that acting upon yourself to privately message us regarding these vouchers will not help you at all.

We need screenshots, we need proof and we also need it down on record. Meaning, you can create yourself a Purchase Help support ticket via HERE

Following these things above, I need to note that sending me things like; C:\Users\name\file\file\file.png will NOT work, we need you to upload it to imgur for us to be able to see it.

You can follow my step-by-step guide on how to upload an image to imgur HERE

www.imgur.com

Thank you for reading!
    -Jaii

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. And do not fake or photoshop it. It is easy to tell and might get you banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.