Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by iKoalas, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Heroes and Villains,
    iKoalas here to wish everyone a special thanksgiving!
    Post in the comments below, what you are thankful for. Make them count because I am picking 3, and giving these people vouchers! Start commenting and think hard about what you wanna say. ;) Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat lots of food and embrace your family and friends.

Giveaway ends Monday 11/28
    Giving everyone enough time to enjoy the Holidays and participate <3

Koala love for everyone <3
    ~iKoalas

2. #2 ConvexTricolor, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    #HappyThanksgiving
    Well I thankful for my family and friends
    and all the food im gonna get.

3. #3 SirArk, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    I'm Thankfull For My Food And My Life That I Got Lots Of Friends And Nice Parents, Also That I Got A Roof Above Me

2th

4. 3rd lel

I'm thankful for my life <3

5. #5 Abidwer1471, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    I wouldn't be here without my parents they have done everything i ever wanted and with out them im nothing. Also practising gratitude is a very powerful tool to shift your attention on the things you don't have to the things you do have and this alone will make you feel better and when we stop thinking about what we don't have or what we lack, and become grateful for who we are, that we can gain access to true unlimited inspiration. I also thank Serayne92 and iKoalas and all the fellow staff for making Arkham a great and fun place to play! ILY all! <3

#HappyThanksGivingDay2016
    #ThanksGiving!
    #Hashtag!
    #Potatoes!

GL to all <3

4th lol

Maddie ur hot :p
    IMadeYouReadThis u too (=

6. #6 Callum, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Early! Happy Thanksgiving!

I am most thankful for having a family as I wouldn't be anywhere I am now without them. Another thing I'm thankful for is playing on Arkham, It's just a great server most likely my favourite as I don't play many other servers. Enjoying it so much that I play everyday for hours and hours! ❤

7. Thankful for food, life, and being staff on this server :p this is Happy

8. Thankful for rediscovering arkham! <3 However not thankful for the recent warnings... o_O

9. 5th and i need some vouchers

10. I'm thankful on your doing a giveaway to give other people a voucher, thanks.

Keep going with your work, ily

11. I am thankful for the family and friends that i have.

12. I am thankful for all the friends I have ever made throughout life, being able to enjoy life with the people I love, and 3rd, is of course Arkham
    Happy Thanksgiving all Gobble Gobble

13. Im thankful that we live in a world where we can enjoy things like This, and i am also thankful to those people who have protected us using their lives so we can have a better world. <3 all

14. Im thankfull for arkham and all of its staff to be so helpfull when needed.
    Love arkham <3

-Wes

15. I am thankful for having the chance to be staff and working with our very Human Reproduction staff team.
    kek happy thanksgiving even tho i dont have it

16. I am thankful for being thankful some people are never thankful for anything so I am glad I am not part of them. :D

17. I am happy to have the freedom i have and to have a lovely and caring family that i look foward to spending my life with. And of course food xD And internet if i didn't have internet that means no arkham = no life <3 I dont need to win as long as i have arkham to play :3

18. #HappyThanksgiving
    I'm thankful for being able to pay for the following by not really paying for it:

Water- 60000$
    Food- 400000000000000000$
    Dank Memes- Priceless

19. I am thankful for my family, who i have around me and the life i have been given

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.