If you’re reading this, you are probably interested in being a part of the staff team on ArkhamNetwork! You can apply easily on our website for the opportunity to be accepted as a Helper!
You need to make sure you meet the requirements before you apply for staff. If you do not meet these requirements, you will be denied.
- Skype and TeamSpeak
- Vindicator+ Global Rank
- 500 Words minimum
- 30 days of activity on the forums
- No punishments for the last 30 days (excluding warns)
- You must not have already been denied Helper in the past 30 days
Applying for Helper
If you meet the requirements, and you are interested in applying to be a staff member on the ArkhamNetwork, you can follow the following steps to apply.
- Make sure /syncaccount in-game with your forums account!
- Go to http://arkhamnetwork.org/helper-application/ , and make sure your UUID and username is properly shown on the page. If not, you probably didn’t sync your account!
- Fill out the application
- Be truthful on the application and do not lie about yourself
- Do not plagiarize. Write your own application
- Write a new application exclusively for ArkhamNetwork. No recycling!
- Complete the Captcha to prove you’re not a robot
As soon as you have submitted your application it will go through some staff members that will decide whether or not you will be accepted. It can take up to a week or more, so please be patient!
- If denied, you will get an email to your inbox with some information about why, so when you try to apply again you know what to do better next time
- If accepted, you will be contacted on Skype by a Head Admin 🙂
Do not ask any member of staff to review your application! You will be instantly denied!