Hey Heroes and Villains,
I’m happy to announce that our new helper application system is now completely working (on both sides)! If you wish to become a Helper on Arkham, this is your chance!
How to apply:
- Once you have an account on the website go to the application page found at http://arkhamnetwork.org/helper-application/.
- Ensure your IGN and UUID is shown, if not run the command /syncaccount in the hub of the server and follow the prompts.
- Fill out the application to the best of your ability. Remember that effort and detail goes a long way.
- Complete the captcha then press submit!
Once submitted your application will go through multIple staff members and then a decision will be made. We will try to get back to you within a week at the most, however it may take longer if we are still undecided. If your application gets denied, you will receive an email telling you it was denied with a few sentences on why and how you can improve. If accepted, you will be added on Skype by myself or Kyra, or messaged on the website.
Just to note, please do not apply from the StaffPanel link, these are NOT looked at and you won’t be considered.
Staff Application Requirements
- Vindicator+ donator rank (exceptions can be made if you meet all of the other requirements and have an app that outshines others).
- Forums account for at least 30 days.
- Been in game within the last 30 days.
- At least 1 hour of in game time.
- No mutes or bans in the last 30 days (warns are acceptable in moderation).
- You need to be an active and non-toxic member of Arkham.
Staff Application Information
- You will be instantly denied if you ask any member of staff to review your application.
- If you are denied, you must wait at least 30 days before making another staff app or it will be automatically denied.
- Do not use the same staff app that you used somewhere else or in the past.
- Do not copy other player's staff apps.
- Do not lie about your age (you will be demoted if we find out you are lying about this).
- If you are demoted you must wait at least 3 months before reapplying.
- If you resign you must wait 30 days before reapplying.
If there are any questions about becoming or applying for Helper, or anything else mentioned on this thread please send me a message. Good luck everyone! 🙂