Hey Heroes and Villains,
Over the last few days, the Management Team went through the entire backlog of staff applications, and accepted quite a few people. After reading through many apps, we realized that there is too much leniency on the requirements to be staff. To keep the amount of staff applications to a minimum we are enforcing these new requirements.
Staff Application Requirements
- Vindicator+ Donator Rank (Exceptions can be made if you meet all of the other requirements and have an app that outshines other.)
- Forums Account for at least 30 days
- Been in game within the last 30 days
- At least 1 hour of in game time
- No mutes or bans in the last 30 days (Warns are acceptable)
- Instant Denials if you ask any member of staff to review your application (This includes sending your app to players in game for upvotes.)
- If you are denied, you must wait at least 30 days before making another staff app or it will be automatically denied.
- Do not use the same staff app that you used somewhere else or in the past.
- Do not copy other player's staff apps.
- Do not lie about your age (You will be demoted if we find out you are lying about this.)
- If you are demoted you must wait at least 3 months before reapplying.
- If you resign you must wait 30 days before reapplying,
- You need to be an active and non-toxic member of Arkham.
Good luck to all future applicants for staff!
On another note, check out the changelog for recent bug fixes and updates today: