Hello Heroes and Villains!
Today, we proudly release an announcement of one of our most popular gamemodes, Skyblock. I’m here to explain what is within this gamemode and when this will release.
To start with, here are the newer features that we have brought to our new Skyblock:
List of newer features: (More will come after this release!)
- Withdrawable EXP
- Island Shards (New Economy)
- New Hopper Limit
- Lucky Crates
- Tiered Spawners
- Sell Multipliers
- Larger Islands (249×249)
- Payable Credits
- Larger Hopper Limit (2,000)
- New block values
So, now that all the new features are out of the way.. This release will be on the 29th of November 2016. This gamemode will replace both Skyblock1 and Skyblock2.
Hey Heroes and Villains!
We are finally announcing the long awaited reset for factions!
The development team worked really hard to provide you guys with some really cool and brand new features. I don't want to spill all the beans but I'll go ahead and give you guys a list of some of the cool new stuff we have in store, for those that are listed and show "File Corrupted" It means we aren't releasing what they are for you until the server goes up, so there is at least a tiny bit of hype for you all to wait for 😉
Spoiler: Open Me!
Spoiler: Factions Top
Spoiler: Boss eggs
Spoiler: Upgradable Spawners
Spoiler: Custom Enchants
Spoiler: End World
Spoiler: Command Potions
New McMMo Cap
Spoiler: McMMo Cap
Spoiler: World Borders
Power boost + Boosters
Spoiler: Power boost + Boosters
All these new features and a lot more awaits you on Saturday, 26st of Novemeber. Make sure you're ready to jump in the jungle, and get to the top.
Hey Heroes and Villains,
iKoalas here to wish everyone a special thanksgiving!
Post in the comments below, what you are thankful for. Make them count because I am picking 3, and giving these people vouchers! Start commenting and think hard about what you wanna say. 😉 Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat lots of food and embrace your family and friends.
Giveaway ends Monday 11/28
Giving everyone enough time to enjoy the Holidays and participate <3
Koala love for everyone <3
Hey Heroes and Villains!
Today, I'm going to be explaining what happened with our Staff Application system here on Arkham and why it was slightly neglected and no responses were given to those that applied and for those that had been accepted.
So before I can start with this, here are a few things that I should more than likely note down for you all.
- Requirements haven't changed, however some of them can be bypassed if you amaze us in your application.
- You can still be auto-denied if you ask ANY staff member to check out your application, this even includes asking them to check the status of it.
- If you are caught using a stolen application, you'll be auto-denied and might not be considered in the future.
- Denial response on your applications will be given via email.
Anyhow, with that being out of the way, lets put the points of the current state of our Applications Team in the open.
- We are currently limited to 15 people that will be reviewing your applications, these people will be checking for your previous history on Arkham, seeing whether you were ex-staff and monitoring your statistics of your time stated on the application.
- Your applications are checked by us all, meaning every detail will be read thoroughly.
- Our team know what they are doing when checking for every detail, if you lie there is a high possibility they will deny you.
- If you don't receive a response within 1 week, it's safe to say that your application was either DENIED or LOST
As per usual, have a lovely evening/day and best of luck for those that are applying for staff.
Hey guys, Serayne92 here to give away Flamingo.
All you have to do is vote on this link.
Then I will randomly pick 10 of the people that voted to get Flamingo! You can vote once per day so make sure you vote everyday! Voting ends on 11/22/2016.
Be sure that you use a valid email to verify your votes or else they do NOT work. So wait a few minutes after you put your email in and voted and then click the link in your email to finalize the vote. Note that you only have to validate your email once then you can vote everyday!
EACH VOTE GIVES YOU ANOTHER CHANCE OF WINNING! I will be announcing the winners on this post on the 22nd.
This is to support a very close family friends son who's a boss, love all of you!